The one dead man

"Holy f**k..That mother f**ker knows our names."Daryl breached.Rick just sat there frozen in place thinking about the fact he was the weakest one in the group.John have Rick back his phone "f**k man,we have a flipping physcopath trying to kill Rick."john exclaimed." Well who ever it is,There gonna need a whole army to take me down."Rick sneered there was a knock on the lab door.Rick wrapped his hand around the handle of his gun getting ready to pull it out.Rick got up to open the door when John and Daryl grabbed two guns from a locked drawer.Rick swiftly opened the door and put the gun to the mans temple.Bringing him inside and closing the door Rick forced the man to sit in a chair in front of John and Daryl who were also pointing there guns toward the man."what are you doing here."John exclaimed showing the man the gun in his hand."i'm I'm..heere f..for. A package."The man said scrunching up into the seat.Then the man pulled out a box with a shaken up posture extended his arm to give Daryl the box.Daryl looked at the box read the name and handed it off to Rick.John glanced over at Rick"I'll open it."John said cautious Rick gave the box to John and Rick then pointed his gun towards the man.John found a pen on the desk and stabbed the box cutting the tape off."who sent this?"Daryl asked looking at John who was opening the box with a gun pointing at the direction of the box.Then John opened the box and had a surprising look on his face"It's empty..There's nothing in here."John said flipping the box over trying to shake out the contents.Daryl and Rick both looked into the box when John saw the man pull a gun out of his sock.John grabbed out his gun and shot the man right in the temple watching the man fall to the ground.All John could here was his heartbeat not Rick screeching in pain from the man shooting his shoulder."what the f**k."Daryl yelled than Daryl pulled johns face closer to his.Yelling at John who couldn't even here him.John heard the ring of the gunshot he fired.Then saw Rick screaming in pain,and Daryl trying to call the ambulance while get John to talk to him.When the ambulance arrived Rick was holstered up on the bed and put in the car.Daryl was telling the police what happened while people that John didn't know surrounded him with questions.People took the dead mans body and cleaned up the mess.John got out of the lab,and left Daryl and Rick to themselves.
*In hotel*
John opened the drawer he knew he had a rope,then tied the rope to the fan and made a hole big enough for his neck placed the chair and got on top of the chair.put his neck in the hole kicked the chair and struggled to breath.all he could think of is that one bullet that he shot at the man.Daryl came busting in the door"hey,what happened is fine..WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING."Daryl screeched John blacked out.