𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I laid on my bed as I watched the Proud Family. I've been in my room since the incident that happened at the party. I was simply just trying to figure out things as I rested and handled my knee the best way I could so it could heal.

I looked down, I sighed as I gently touched the stitches that were some what healing on my knee. I had to get them because the glass that I fell on cut me deep.

I grabbed my phone hearing it ring, I looked at it seeing that it was Ka'Jai that was calling. I shook my head as I put my phone down and watched it rung out.

I didn't know if I wanted to talk to Ka'Jai anymore. It wasn't because of the incident that happened at the party but I needed space and time to think everything through.

I found myself beginning to get lost. I've had never had to deal with being injured or scared to death before nor being in a shoot out. Everything was just so frustrating as I begun mind boggling myself with questions.

Why was their a shoot out?

Who started it?

What started it?

Why did Ka'Jai leave me?

Did anyone get killed?

It was just all overwhelming.

I eyed my room door as I heard a knock on it.

"Euphoria, it's me boo" I heard my mother say. She opened the door and walked inside.

"Hey baby" she said walking over towards me. She bent down and kissed all over my face making me cringed.

"Mommy..." I pouted as I wiped my face.

"Girl don't be wiping away my kisses" She said chuckling. "You love when I kiss you" she said, I eyed her.

"How are you feeling my love?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I'm okay..." I said, she nodded.

"Just take it a day at a time" My mother said, I looked at her and nodded. "You're gonna be okay"

"I hope so..." I said lowly looking down at my knee.

"You'll be fine baby. If there's any you want just let me know, okay" She said, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay" I said, my mother smiled and pecked my forehead. "You better not" She eyed me, I giggled.

"I wasn't" I said, she puckered her lips.

"Mhm, you got some company" My mother said, I furrowed my eye as I eyed her.

"Who is it?" I asked. I watched as she held up her finger before she walked out my room.