𝘛𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I sat on Mulani's living room couch looking through my phone. Everyone was over here because we were supposed to go to the mall but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen because Mulani and Glizmo was somewhere playing around.

Paris and Cassius sat in front of the TV and played the game.

"They finna be doing this for a while..." Senia said, I looked up eyeing them and nodded.

Senia was the pretty girl from the party. Her and Cassius had started talking every since then. She was very nice and cool. I liked her.

"Move bitch" Paris said tapping the controller repeatedly. I looked at him and shook my head.  Him and Cassius had taken Mulani's small TV out of her room and placed it in the living room. So there was two TVs and both of their play stations as they played against each other.

"I see you nigga" Paris said.

"FA NIGGA!" Cassius yelled, I blinked my eyes at him.

"Why you so loud?" Senia asked looking at him.

"Why you so ugly?" Cassius asked, Senia smacked her lips. I looked at Paris as he stood up from the chair, he put his controller away and walked over towards the couch taking the empty seat beside me.

"I'm ugly?" Senia asked smiling, Cassius grinned and nodded. "Whatever"

"ONE, TWO, THREEE..." Cassius yelled singing. "AND I'M LIKE FUCK EVERYBODY, I CAN'T TRUST NOBODY!"

"It's numb to the pain, not one two three" Senia said, Cassius stuck up his middle finger. "I know..."

"Man, shutcho' goofy looking ass up" Cassius said laughing. "But for real tho..." he said, Senia smiled and shook her head.

"Man, you keep playing" He said shaking his head. "Finna go find another fine bitch to fuck..."

"Go ahead" Senia said nodding. I sat back and looked at them as they went back in forth.  Cassius got up and walked towards her, he wrapped his arms around her and bit her cheek.

"Stoppp" Senia dragged out wiping her cheek.

"PULL UP IN THE MHM, THATS AH MHM" Cassius yelled.

"Cassius you loud" Senia mugged him, he grabbed her face and whispered something in her ear. "THEY ASK HOW I GET THAT OOH..."

"Boo, stop for real" Senia said laughing. "You play too much..."

"You must not know me baby" Cassius said.

Mulani walked in the living room with Glizmo behind her. He had his arm wrapped her waist as they walked towards the couch. Glizmo sat before pulling her down on his lap.