Clitoris

C H A P T E R       O N E

"Clitoris."

I mouthed the word repeatedly back at myself in the mirror as the frustration palpitated through me. My tan lips shaped as they formed each syllable of the word.

The clitoris; an apparent unicorn to the male species, impossible to find.

"I'm going to get off now Willa." Jacob, one of my fathers lower ranking men shouted through the bathroom door. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull. Didn't he just do that?

The bathroom tiles left cold tingles on my feet and I stood panty-less, feeling an uncomfortable heavy ache in my lower stomach. Jacob had left the area in-between my legs damp. He turned me on, got me heated, promised he would pound me into an oblivion but all I got was a small breeze.

Fuck him and his four inch dick.

I quickly opened one of the under sink drawers and pulled out my trusty vibrator, set to finish the job myself, like always.

Maybe it was me.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I was also an impossible find. There were seven billion people walking this Earth and I wasn't one of them.

Not legally anyway. Not anymore.

My father made sure of that a long time ago when I died.

At the time I didn't question the bizarrity of the situation or how the prosthetic body looked just like me.

I accepted that people who I didn't even know approached my casket and cried over the silicone body inside.

Even at five years old I knew that this was my normal, after all the mafia did anything to survive.

From that moment on my father dedicated his life to keeping me hidden and of course training me up. The only people who knew my secret were my five older brothers, my father and me.

We are the Valentino family and with that name came power, riches and a whole load of enemies.

My father, Alessio Valentino was the head of Scillies Italian mafia but many moons ago he fell in love with an American woman, a civilian to be exact - my mother.

He moved the family to New York, continuing to rule over a life of crime but in doing so he rattled a few cages. Particularly those of the Blackburn family, a  notorious crime organisation - or essentially the American version of a mafia family.

My father and their leader have gone head to head, fighting for top dog ever since.

You see, sixteen years ago I wasn't the only one who died, so did my mother except her death was entirely real and it was at the hands of Titus Blackburn.

My father has been seeking vengeance, marking the Blackburn family as our number one enemy.

After a climactic finish in the bathroom I pressed my ear against the dining room door and listened carefully to my fathers business meeting. They spoke in hushed tones and I knew they were busy but after the blow Jacob gave to my sexlife I needed some ice cream.