Two enemies, ready to kill

C H A P T E R     T W E N T Y

He kept me behind him, shielding my body with his own. We could hear gun shots firing and voices from out in the hallway, knowing it was only a matter of time before they reached my apartment and bashed my door down.

Ace grabbed my waist and pulled me next to him, he placed his finger over his lips, making sure I remained quiet so I didn't alert anyone to our existence. I rolled my eyes behind his back, he must think I'm an idiot.

"Nikolai wants the package, not him but if he resists kill him." A voice spoke seconds before the flimsy door flew right off the hinge and crashed on the floor, the woodwork splitting into two.

Two unsuspecting men who I didn't recognise walked into the room, armed and dangerous. Ace didn't hesitate to grab them from behind, taking it in turns to snap their neck with his bare hands.

He paused momentarily and glanced my way with regret, assessing my reaction to the cold blooded murder that he just committed but acting is not my forte so I couldn't pretend to be scared or really react in any other way, to me this was business as usual.

His blue eyes closed over to just slits and his mouth opened ever so slightly, allowing a small slither of air to pass between his two lips.

I could see by the confusion lines dusting his forehead that he was completely puzzled by me. Eventually though he tilted his head towards the door, gesturing silently for me to follow him.

Stealthily he exited my apartment, clutching the gun between his two hands, with his finger resting casually over the trigger. Ace always checked around every corner before he committed to fully stepping out and constantly checked back at me to make sure I was still following.

I looked down at his hands, five minutes ago they were worshiping my body in the best way. His hands were very calloused and slightly rough from all of the physical fighting and handling of weapons.

The firearm almost looked like a small toy in his large hand, it was the wrong size for him yet the way he held it was perfection. It made anyone believe that it wasn't the gun with the power to end someone's life, it was he who had all of the power.

The sexiness of him at this moment was indescribable. He was manly, in charge and dominant. I wanted his hands to claim me in every place, I needed him to know my body like he knew his own. I wanted him to take that power and focus it into me. I felt starved of sexual gratification and it's all I could think about.

My lower regions felt damp. Ace had taunted and teased me but I had been denied my chance at an orgasm. I was no stranger to that feeling but usually I could finish myself off.

Through my sexual frustration everything about Ace turned me on, his hands, the way his muscles clenched under his white shirt, the way he shielded me with his own body. He was in his element and I loved seeing him like that.