Drugged

C H A P T E R      S I X T E E N

So what, he gave me the first orgasm that I didn't give to myself. That didn't mean anything, I wasn't over thinking it. I practically ran away from him last night scared shitless. Tonight however, after giving myself a pep talk I decided to face my problems head on. That was until my confidence crumbled when I got here and spied Ace.

He was acting completely normal, if not colder than normal. Pretending like the world didn't shatter last night, acting like we didn't experience a supernatural nimbus cloaking us or that I didn't need to retrain myself on how to breathe whenever I thought about it. No, instead he sat on his black velvet throne surrounding himself with beautiful women.

He didn't so much as look my way.

But I watched him through jealous eyes as he received three separate lap dances, all by blonde women with big boobs - the complete opposite to me.  He asked them to sit with him, he never does that. Heck he never usually gets danced on this much. It all felt deliberate.

"Red!" Toni exclaimed sharply. I forced my attention away from Ace and narrowed my eyes at Toni, I wasn't even aware he was sitting at the bar.

"What do you want Toni, I'm not in the mood." I picked up a pint glass and started cleaning it out with a dry cloth . My eyes floated back to Ace, he was whispering something into the ear of a girl sitting on his knee. She giggled a little too hard and my hand rubbed the glass harder.

"They're planning an attack tonight." Toni spoke in a hushed voice, intentionally leaning closer.

"What's the plan?" You want me to go over there and blow his brains out right now using his own gun? Because I will. Just say the word. I'll do it right now." I placed the ultra shiny glass down on the counter with a bang and focused my gaze back on Ace.

His face was nuzzling another girls neck, three ladies touching him and laughing at all of his jokes. Worshiping him like he was the high and fucking mighty.

"No Red, what the fuck is wrong with you? Here, just get these into his drink, it will slow him down." He handed me over two pills and I quickly glanced at them under the bar.

"He has a heart defect, these might kill him alone." Toni smiled in a calculating way.

"We had the doctor approve them." He informed me. "Two in his drink should do the trick." He slipped off the bar stool and made himself scarce. I tucked the small packet of pills into my panties and carried on taking drinks around the club.

"Red" Ace called to me as I past by his table. I didn't want to stop but I had to. I turned to face him, he and his three women all staring at me behind their masks. "Don't you think Cello has the most perfect breasts." He tilted his head towards the girl on the left, she pushed them out instinctively, not that she needed to. They were big enough to poke your eyes out either way.

I looked at Ace blankly, he wore a sexy smirk on his face, just waiting for my answer. What, are we still in high school or something? I smiled, not letting it show that he affected me.

"Of course she does" I told him with enthusiasm, I turned to her "you're very beautiful, I wish I had a body like yours." She smiled at me in a thankful way but was not allowed to speak unless spoken to. "Could I get you all a drink?" I kept up my false pretence, Aces eyes shined with irk.

"Peppermint mojito, nothing for my ladies." He muttered with frustration. I nodded my head once before returning to the bar.

"Doesn't she have the most perfect breasts?" I mocked under my breath in his voice. "Fuck off." I slammed the drinks tray down on the bar counter with all of my strength.

"Jeez Red, what has gotten into you?" I startled Blondie. I started fixing up the mojito, at first ignoring her question but then I couldn't help myself.

"I fucked him last night." I pointed my chin towards him and she followed my gaze. Her expression turned to a frown once she noted the three girls draped all over him.

"Oh no, did you expect something more from him?" Her eyes softened and she tilted her head with sympathy.

"No." I remarked, feeling pathetic. But obviously I did because why else would I be acting so ridiculous. It was just different, new. Last night I felt things. I felt everything. We connected beyond just sex, I was sure of it.

"Red." She said my non-name with such compassion, she knew I thought too much into our encounter and she knew Ace would never have meant it with feelings.

Shit, I knew better and I was disappointed in myself for acting so stupid.

"The guys here, that's what they do. They own us. They fuck us. It's supposed to only be consensual but when Ace isn't around his guys sometimes can't keep their hands to themselves.  Bottom line is - we are nothing to them. Just a release of pleasure when they're feeling horny. Don't think too much into it." She grabbed an empty tray and stalked off to collect glasses.

Deep down I knew that. I knew that yesterday before we even did anything and I thought I wad on the same page. I was just a new hole to fill. I was letting the orgasm go to my head, the orgasm and the fact that we took off our masks, does he do that for everyone?

I pulled out the pill packet and emptied two tablets of powder into his drink, swirling it around with the straw. Then I glanced over at him again, he was getting another backwards facing lap dance.

"Fuck it." I tipped another two pills into his drink and brought it over to him with a smile. It was quite sadistic to enjoy watching Ace tip the mojito to the back of his throat and digest it all but I loved every second of it.

It took twenty seven minutes exactly before the concoction kicked in. At first it was noticeable through only small movements as if he was drunk, he struggled to pick his glass up like he had double vision and couldn't coordinate his hand movements thoroughly enough. He dismissed every girl from his table and then I watched as he took himself off to the office alone and shut the door.

I waited patiently for him to come back out but there was no sign of him for half an hour and by then I started to panic in case four was too many for his heart to handle. I filled a glass up with ice water and plucked up the courage to go knock on the door.

No answer or movement from inside.

Shit, what if I killed him too soon?

I glanced around to make sure nobody was looking and then I pulled down the handle and let myself in.

Ace was standing up right holding his weight on his hands with the help of his desk. Once he heard someone enter the room his head whipped around so fast and frantic, his eyes widened with a worrisome expression on his face.

He wasn't wearing his mask but he grabbed it quick and lifted it to his eyes. Once his eyes settled on me he dropped the mask back down on the table.

"Water?" I held the glass out for him to take but he knocked it out of my hand and started saying something completely intelligible.

"What?" I questioned, he looked angry, he continued trying to force his words out but it seemed like his tongue was too large for his mouth.

I couldn't understand a word he said and I wasn't sure if he was arguing with me about walking into his office uninvited or about someone drugging him. I just knew that he looked funny, so I laughed.

I laughed right in his beautiful face.