Mine ⚠️

C H A P T E R      T W E N T Y   T H R E E

He grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my stomach, then he tugged me to my knees so my ass was up and my head was down. I looked back at him and he looked at me, overthinking everything we were about to do. I wiggled my ass, encouraging him.

"Fuck, Red." He sighed. "What are we doing?" I felt disappointment everywhere.

"Don't go soft on me now." I pleaded. "Fuck me, hurt me, show me just how badly you can break me." He closed his eyes slowly but when he reopened them something was different about him. He was the mafia man, his violent streak shining through and his hands ready to wreak carnage over my body.

Without being gentle he dragged the waistband of my sweat shorts down to my knees and caressed his hand over my exposed ass.

"If you make any sound I will deny you of your orgasm." He warned in a deep voice and I pressed my lips together.

He whipped his belt off and tugged the sharp leather between his two hands. In a quick movement he pulled the belt back and slammed it into my bare skin.

The sound of it flying through the air made a whooosh and then the slap came. I gasped involuntarily as the sting set it, warming up my cheeks.

"I believe that was a gasp." He said straightly. "Don't you want to cum, Red?"

His fingers moved from my butthole down to the entrance of my vagina, slowly smearing my wetness around.

"Of course you do, look how turned on you are for me." He slipped his fingers in and I groaned in gratification. "Too bad you're a little bitch."

He yanked his hands out abruptly and spanked me once again with the belt. I gasped again, mentally kicking myself for making another sound.

He chuckled darkly and then spanked me again, my behind felt sensitive as all of the blood rushed to the surface, making everything tingle. He grabbed my hair and pulled out my hair tie roughly, freeing what once was a messy bun and then he wrapped my hair around his hand and tugged it, hard.

"Please" I begged, needing more.

I listened to the sound of him removing his trousers, his finger moved up and down the underside of my body.

"You're mine Red, I don't care who you work for. You're mine." He told me with no room for negotiations. "I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. I can fuck you here." He slipped a finger into my entrance and I hummed deep in my throat.

"Or I can fuck you here" his thumb slipped into my ass and I jolted forward on my knees, not expecting it but he grabbed me back sharply and held me in place with one hand tugging through my dark hair and the other flattened on my back. "It's all my choice."

"And if I fight you on that?" He laughed sadistically, not taking my question too seriously.

"I'd like to see you try." His hand glided up my torso and cupped my hanging breasts, the underside only visible from the bottom of my white cropped top.