Suffer

C H A P T E R     F I F T Y   O N E

C H A P T E R F I F T Y O N E

"I want to see my daughter."

I laughed, "you think you can just walk up to our front door and ask to see your daughter? You're a fool."

He leaned his head on his elbow, resting against one of the steel walls.

"Red, you've got five seconds to open this fucking door or I'll blow your house up. You know how fond I am of bombs."

The men around me entered panic mode and I touched my finger off of the button. "He's bluffing." I consoled them.

"You wouldn't blow the house up with your daughter sleeping soundly in it, your scare tactics are reckless and quite frankly, dumb."

He started banging the walls. "Let me see my daughter!" He yelled. Booting his foot against the steel.

I released my finger from the talk button and looked at Davis, "Prepare our men, surround the hold. We're taking him captive tonight. Clear a storage unit for him."

"Yes ma'am, right on it."

Ace continued to shout and scream down my ear, he threatened violence against me and tried to break down the walls.

"Ace, you're in no position to threaten me." I warned. "You're literally contained inside a thick steel vault. No bullets can get in or out. It's completely airtight and inescapable. In five seconds, I could stop the ventilation. You'll suffocate, pass out and probably die. Any last words?"

"You're going to fucking pay Red, you made one huge mistake."

"Or, alternatively I could pump sleeping gas in with you. You'll slowly feel yourself slipping into an unconscious state. When you wake up, you'll be mine to do whatever I please with."

"I want to see my fucking daughter!" He yelled.

"Five, four, three, two, one." I hit the button to stop the air flow and pump the gas. Ace glanced up at the vent.

He acted normal, refraining from coughing but after a minute he started pulling his shirt away from his neckline, his face turned a purplish red and eventually he passed out on the floor.

"Send the medic in, dose him with a heavy sedative and get chains on him. Act fast, he's dangerous."

I watched from the camera as they struggled with his heavy body. Muscles weighed a lot. They removed him from our safe house in chains and a van.

"I want cameras on him all night. Up the security here, Grace is our priority and I don't want his men storming in while he poses as the distraction."

"Yes ma'am."

"I want at least two men with him at all times. Beat him up a bit but leave him coherent enough to talk. I'll stop by tomorrow evening but right now I'm going to bed."