Chapter-3

Malarvizhi POV:

Malarvizhi POV:

          'Tring tring' uff this alarm. Why this have to wake me up. My beauty sleep I need YOU, I don't want to leave this bed. But alas what can I do I have to wokeup there is no other to go. Time is 5.30am there is no way to sleep extra. Come on Malarvizhi you can do it. Chanting this I wokeup from my bed no no scratch this, I landed in floor with thud sound because of this damn bedsheet. Wow what a nice morning. Today is going to best day. Note this sarcasm. And even going to be an best week.

            I literally dragged myself to the bathroom to do the required things. Ahem ahem. After doing those rituals. I came to bedroom to take the clothes from my wardrobe. I just opened my wardrobe to take the dress which I need to wear for today. When I opened the cupboard. All my clothes just came out of my cupboard and laying in the floor. Superb now I have to deal this. I know I said I tried to keep my room clean. But I don't like to folding this clothes and placing it neatly. But today no other go. I have to do it now itself. Ahhhh very good day. Something special is going to happen.'If you don't get terminated from company Na then it's an a good news' my mind mocked me. Ufff you too brutus. After folding and placing the clothes in order. I just took the pink colored chudithar as my office pick. I entered the bathroom, and had bath. After having the bath, I wore my clothes and then come out of the bathroom to do my makeup. 'You doing makeup, do you know the spelling of makeup' again mocked my mind. Yeah yeah I don't know the abcd of makeup. You all must be wondering is there any girl who don't know makeup in this 21st era. Then I can guarantee you because me is there. I just plaited my hair and had bindhi in between my eyebrows. Wore the earnings and normal bangles. That's it my makeup is overs. Hahaaa yeah that's it. Pewwww......

           Now the time is 7 am. I have to do the breakfast as well as lunch for my family with the help of Aanathi ma. We fastly prepared the breakfast as well as lunch. When I see the time it shows 9am. Okay my office time is 10 to 6.so its time for work. My office is near to my home only. It will take only 20 mins. I always prefer to have the public transportation. Because the reason is I don't know to ride the bike simple right. Okay okay leave it. After placing the items and lunch boxes in the dinning table. I started to have the breakfast and then leave the home with my packed lunch. I just walked for 5 mins to reach the bus stand which is near my home and waited for the bus. Within 2 mins I got the bus and boarded into it and got the ticket., even got the place to sit. I searched my mobile in my handbag. After that just plugged my headset and started to hear the songs and enjoying the outside view. When it's time for my stop, I just stoop up and get down from the bus. I reached my office that's it. I waited for my bestiee as you all know who is that yeah it is none other than krithi only.

             I waited for 5 mins. She just came and we both hug each other like our life is dependent as we didnt see each other for 5 years. But in reality just 2 days back we saw each other. Yeah we do always like this. Heeeeeeee.