Chapter 32

Malarvizhi pov:          After the discovery of my love towards him

Malarvizhi pov:

        After the discovery of my love towards him. I became like an love sick puppy. Its like am following him everywhere. Sometimes during work, I just kept seeing him rather than doing my work. Most of the time, I were caught by him, but still I can't control myself.

Its been an week of me being an PA. Right now our company is planning to get the Japan company project. Its an international project. Mostly our company deals with US projects.

But this Japan software deal is special because the project is about some high profile company over there. Whose software needs to be changed into some other platform. so we are approaching to do for that company.

And because of that Aaditya is always having an meeting with Board members as well as manager. And some software experts too.

I will follow him to every meeting not as his lover. As his PA.... To take notes and remind him later regarding that. He is working a lot now a days. Not only him me too.

See right now it is an Monday night 9' O clock but still in the office. Mom is the one who preparing dinner to us.

During morning too, the time is not enough for me, as of now am starting my office time at 9. So yeah its difficult. But am somewhat doing with the help of mom.

"Come on Malar, we will windup" he said to me. Ahhh I was waiting for that. And you know I got to know one thing recently. That me and Aaditya are cuddling during sleep. But this Aaditya is keeping the pillow wall back at morning. I don't care as long as we are cuddling.

"Atlast" I said to him

He smiled at me.

Aaditya pov :

Aaditya pov :

       This project is my dream project and I  definitely need to get it. But the problem is that  many companies are approaching for it. So they kept it like an competition kind of stuff. Normally it won't happens like this. But this is an international company, so they need an international standard company to do their application design. So for that they are going to give their project for whose proposal is best. Which is an project cost and their approach details. It was like an . Not only an Indian companies are approaching, many foreign companies too approaching it. So my proposal as to be unique and be the best.