Chapter 21

Malarvizhi pov :

Malarvizhi pov :

     I again thought of wearing saree, but those words stopped me. As they said like, what if Aaditya got disgusted by seeing me in saree, then he won't even accept me forever. Anyhow he is not going to accept me. Leave this.

I ended up wearing an Chudi top, leggings and dupatta. I already done my morning routine. So I reached the hall. Dad is reading the newspaper whereas Vikram is again sleeping in the sofa. He is like me. Very good boy.

Mom is came from her room. I went to the kitchen and prepared the tea and coffee. I served them all. Aaditya will be in the gym. These information I collected from mom. That's how I know about him this much.

I too drink my coffee. Vikram too woke up and started to drink the tea. But like always mom started to scold him for drinking it without brushing.

But I supported him saying "He is a small boy mom"

"Who is that small boy here? " she asked me.

"Nice brother, nice sister" saying this she hit her head. Vikram started to laugh. Then he gone to his room to freshen up.

Then I prepared the breakfast and lunch to everyone. Even Aarav bro too came and started to speak with dad and Aaditya. As all were sitting in the dinning room to have breakfast.

"Hi Malar sister" he said to me.

"Hai Anna" I said to him. Aaditya is looking shock at us. Oh he don't know about our bro sis relation right.

We both smiled at him. Oops. But he just glaring at Aarav bro. Who knows they might have some other problem. Ufff.

Then Vikram too arrived. I served for everyone. Then I  sat beside Aaditya. He is cursing continously something. But couldn't able to hear. Okay....

"Dad" Vikram called him.

"yes Vikram" he replied

"what you decided about my internship dad"

"Oh that, yeah okay with me. Just ask your brother" dad said to him.

"What" Aaditya asked vikram

"As its  my 4th sem holidays. Some of our staffs asked us to do some internship. So you being an CEO of the IT company. I want to do the internship in our company itself. And even three of my friends too asked me if I able to get the permission for being an interns in our company. I said okay. Then I asked dad. Now he asked me to ask you "

" Why not you can do the internship in our company itself. But I need discipline. Ask your friends to come. All four of you can join today itself. Come with bona-fide with attestation of your college department "

" Okay. Already we have the  document with us. So today itself we will join "he said to him.

Wow super now I can able to see vikram there too. He is such an cute pie 😂😂. Always doing jokes and being an jovial type. I love him to core. Last week we both got attached very much. I don't get bore.