Chapter 47

*** Some mistakes will be there

*** Some mistakes will be there. Please bear with it❣️💕. Happy reading💕❣️🤗 ***

Aaditya pov:

        Its been an another 2 weeks after shifting her to our home. I asked Aarav to manage the office work. Krithi is his PA right now as my PA I mean my old PA extended his leave I too sanctioned it. Am so happy for him. They both even shared their love. Right now they are in the love phase. Even their both parents accepted their love. Am so happy for them.

And am taking care of malar. Even am doing my work from here. I don't want to leave her. Not even for a minute. Her head-bandage is unwrapped. Doctor said the concussions are healing. Am so happy. I usually do the work in my bed by sitting beside her.

I couldn't able to think straight. I just want her to open her eyes. Nothing much is needed. It was like am waiting for many days.

Aunty and the nurse taking care of my Malar. And aunty is the one doing cooking. Mom mostly spend time with my Malar. Vikram and Nakul too speak with my angel. Krithi and her family too will spend some time with her. Even our daughter too visit us.

"Am missing your coffee girl please. Come on wakeup. Why are you doing like this. Please. I terribly missing you." I said to her.

I just hugged her and slept.

Time skipped:

Its been an another month, but still she didn't wakeup. I can't control myself. Now a days am getting angry even for silly reasons. I need her. But she didn't even waking up. How can she give an punishment to me like this.

Last two and half months are fucking hell to me without her. Just 15 days were left to her birthday.

For the past months am working in home with the help of Aarav. The Japan project is still in the documentation level so it's not an problem. But I need to get into the office once the documentation overs. I really need her beside me.

"Please love wakeup" I started to shout at her. I just kneel down beside her. And took her hand in my hand. That's it. I can't able to control myself. I kissed her hands.