Chapter 70

***❤️ Alert, its an big chappy with an word count of 6273

***❤️ Alert, its an big chappy with an word count of 6273. There will be an mistakes. Please adjust with it. Slightly an boring one too. Happy reading ❤️***

Aaditya pov :

    Its been an month. I gave surprise to my baby on our first month of anniversary. She is happy. I couldn't control myself whenever am with her.

We both started to do the work. We were planning to join our daughter in school. She gets more attached to her grandpa. Always playing with him. She even mostly sleep with them.

Malar, started to smile for real. She is still having her own set of insecurities. But, now a days she overcome some. Even in. Office hours, I will see her every 1 hour. I even got caught ome time. She gave me an long  lecture but atlast we both ended up enjoying ourself in my cabin. Nothing much, just kissing, smooching. Don't think naughtily, malar didn't allow me to do more to her that too in office.

But that day we both have great night.

Hahaaa....

It is evening right now, one and half month of our new marriage. And it's going to be an 1 year of together.

She gave me my coffee, as soon as I reached the hall. She too take her seat beside me. I side hugged her.

"Aadi did you decide which school " she asked me. As still in three months she will start to go to school.

Aww my baby is going to step into another phase.

"Not yet baby. I have a list of school details. You can select from it" I said to her. She nodded her head. Mom too came along with thaanavi.

She is playing with the saree pallu of mom. 

"Doll" I called her.

"Appa you came" she asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes doll" I said to her. She came towards me and we both played. Nothing she is saying something to me and asked me to do. Malar Is laughing at seeing me, whenever I did something wrong. Because our daughter looks mad at me, when I didn't play correctly with her.