Chapter 67

*** Thank you all

*** Thank you all. Please adjust there will be an plenty of mistakes, because of auto type in phone. I didn't doing any kind of proof read not even for once. So please adjust with this. Happy reading❤️❣️***

 Happy reading❤️❣️***

Malarvizhi pov :

      At morning around 3 clock I wokeup, don't think that I itself wokeup something like that. Mom woke me up. Uffff. Why Hindu marriages have to happen in the morning. But its okay as I can be with Aaditya then right.

Mom asked me to get bathed and get changed into simple yellow saree. I too got up and made Thaanavi to sleep correctly and arranged some pillows around her. And I wake up krithi. As its her marriage too. Am so happy that my bestiee too going to get married along with mine.

I asked her to use next room. Basically it's her room. But we both took one room. She too nodded her head in sleepy state and gone.

I know Aaditya room in the above floor. I want him. But there is no way. Because right now he too have many rituals. Last time I didn't done anything. I straight away got married. But this time I enjoyed everything. Even the mehandhi in my hand, uff we enjoyed a lot. Aadotya's name is wrriten in my hand along with the design. It's sometjing special to me. Already he is my husband. But that time I didn't enjoy even a bit. But right now am enjoying everything. Even for the nalangu function, it has to be done the parents. But for me aunty, and maa did that. Am seriously blessed right. This is the life which am yearned to have, where there is no one around me will body shame me. And even if some one bodyshame, I don't going to worry about that. As myself is enough to stand up for me. And I know I have many members to support me.

After the bath and my morning routines, I wore the yellow saree. Mom asked me to do some other rituals again nalungu like that. These rituals were continued about another 2 hours. So he time right now is 6.30.

I want to meet my man. Seriously am missing him right now. Ufff.

The same happens to krithi too. I just hugged her after every rituals. Am happy right now.

I got a call from Aaditya.

No one is present in this room. As everyone is doing some work which is given by iyaar in the mandaap. We have to reach there, by next 30 mins. Yeah the mandaap is in the first floor. That's it.