Chapter 28

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

       Best day in my life. Not even having an words to describe. He freaking asked me for an friendship. From my very small age I yearned for friendship, but he asked me just like that. I am so happy. Not only for that, how many shocks I got today, he even asked me to shift to his room, his wish for 1 month of anniversary, his kisses and huggies....

We reached home, he came along with me to my room. Okay I just took some of my clothes from that room and shifted it to his room, literally our room.

I need to take everything from that room. But as we already exhausted from today celebration,so I couldn't shift everything. Even Aaditya helped me.

Then I just gone to the restroom to get changed. Uff this saree really toughest job to wear.

After changing into some comfortable clothes. I gone to the bedroom.

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

          When we reached our room. I helped her in shifting some of her things.

Then she gone to the bathroom to refresh, I gone to the walk in closest to change.

"Shall we sleep" she asked me as soon as I came out of the closest.

"Yes" I said to her.

She started to yawn. Aww so cute. Her eyes are drooping. She can't even able to sit straight. I just smiled at her.

"Lie down angel" I said to her. But in that sleeping state too she placed the pillows between us.

This pillow😠.... But I know she can't able to sleep in one place. So why to worry.

"Good night" she said sleepily... I just smiled and nodded. And lied down in my side of the bed.

But couldn't able to get sleep. As krithi and Nakul words are still hearing. What she endured. I want her to be happy atleast from now. For that I need to wait for the detective agent  results..