Chapter 8

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

Today is an Saturday so tomorrow we have to go for shopping ha. Thinking this my morning mood goes off..... I started to do my routine. In breakfast too my brother again started to tease me. Its been a two day, but damn he is still teasing me..... I too will get the turn boy. After having breakfast I gone to work. Yeah being an ceo will have an work right. The office mostly look empty, but alas some members are working. That's good. Full day I imersed in work. During evening, I got a call from mom. What happened to her, she won't call me in office hours mostly, in this thought I just attend the call.

"Hello mom, what is it mom" I asked urgently. I need to hear her voice..... But instead of her voice I heard another female voice. "hello beta are you belong to the lady in whose am talking" asked the woman in the other end. "yes yes she is my mom what happened to her. Why are you speaking in the call. Is Anything happened to her ha" I asked everything which I got in my mind....

"Nothing to worry can you come to the vinayagar temple, I will send you the address" she said. I said okay. I started to get out from my office I just called my driver and asked him to start the engine. I received the text message. I said the address to driver. He derived fastly. With 10 mins we reached there. I just runned from my car... I just called, again the same lady pick the call and said some landmark. I too followed her and able to see four ladies sit along with my mom. She is in crying mess. What happened to her. I don't know... But looking her at that stage I couldn't control myself. I runned to her and hugged her dearly. She started to cry again....

"Mom what happened are you okay or not" I asked her again.....

She just kept crying. Mom what happened I asked her again....

"beta am Nithya, your mom saree get fired with the nearby lamp. My daughters friend happened to see that. She just came and saved your mom, by pressing your mom saree paallu in her own hand. As a result of that incident your mom got panicked and fainted here itself. This is what happened. "said by the Nithya aunty.

I just started to inspect my mom had and asked her if anythings happened to her. But she said nothing is happened to her. Thank god. On an instance, I died when I got the call from the unknown person. Ufff thank you God...

"Thank you soo much Aunty. You don't know how much valuable she is. She is my life. There is no words to describe my appreciation for you in words." I said to her.

"No no beta its not me, who save your mom. Its my daughters friend. Iam just her to make sure I called someone from her family. As she is shivering so much that's it paaa. Actually the girl who saved your mom, got burnt her hand soo much. As a result I send her to hospital to nurse her hands. "oh god. What happened to that girl. How anyone can be this helpful nature. I mean we are living in the society where we ask others to help right instead of helping by ourselves right. Here she bravely saved my mom. Thanks a lot God, for sending such an lovely girl to save my mom.