Chapter 55

*** Double update for the day

*** Double update for the day. Just an surprise from my side. I hope you will enjoy this. Happy reading. There might be some mistakes, as I don't get time to proof read not even for once. So please adjust with it🙈❣️💞***

Malarvizhi pov:

I got my memories back. Those negative images, clips all came rushing into me. But what have I done to my hubby. I made him suffer more. Its all because of my negativity. Why malar. That smirthi, I will take care of her.

I hugged him. I confessed my love to him. But he didn't reply to it. I know he is angry with me right now. He already said that he likes me before. I don't want to know whether he love me or not. And I don't going to care about that. All am caring now is to be with him.

"Aaditya please speak with me. See am sorry. This is all because of that smirthi." I said to him,hoping that he will be speak with me.

"What smirthi did" he asked me. What did he not knows.

"She is the one who said to me that you were like her and she is loving you. You both were close friends and hoping to get married. And even she used to speak with you in front of me in lovey doveyly." I said to him angrily.

We both still in the bathroom, we both were not at all moving.

" What. Is this the reason that you didn't speak with me, eat with me, travel with me. "he asked me.

I lowered my head. And nodded my head.

" What the fuck. How you think this much low of me malar" he asked me.

"Aadi am sorry. Please I didn't have my memories back then  right. That is the reason Aaditya. And these society have made me to think that a girl like me will never ever get an husband like you. And you not ever going to like me. Am sorry Aaditya. Really am sorry" I told to him.

"Malar malar don't cry please. Leave this fucking matter right now. Don't cry it will affect your brain. Tomorrow we are going to the hospital at first okay." he said to me I nodded my head.