Chapter 35

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

       Its been an 2 months of my marriage. And 3 weeks of my PA work. My life is moving smoothly and having an best time in my whole life.....

With Aaditya beside me, everything looks so perfect for me.....

As its an Monday Aaditya is working for the Japan project kneely. I too helping him with him.

Vikram gone for tour in his college for 2 weeks to  North Indian side. He is enjoying his life.

Mom and dad spending their days by going to temple or their friends home. Aarav and Aaditya both are kneely working. Between them I too stuck.

See now too he gave me an plenty of work, I am doing it without any choice. It's going to be an lunch time. Why I even accept this job. Uff.. I can't even able to spend time with my krithi.

While am doing my work I got an call. Thinking it might be either Aaditya or krithi I attended the call. Without even seeing the caller I'd...

"Hello" I said

"Hai fatty" this voice my so called lovely sister voice.

I again seen the screen caller I'd to confirm this. Uff why the heck she called me now. She ran away with her lover right leaving Aaditya....

"Why you called me right now" she is the bad news. So I thought of ending the call.

"Akka"I heard another voice....

" Close that small girl mouth " she shouted....

It look like Thaanavi voice right. Why she is there. Why she asked to close the mouth. What happened.

" What are you doing " I said to her.

" First go to some  secluded area and talk" she ordered me.

I just stood from my chair and gone out and reached the outside washroom to speak with her.

"Tell me" I said to her.

"Ahhh okay. Come to the address which will I ping you in the normal message. And don't even thought of saying it to the Aaditya or Aarav or someone. Or else the consequences which will happen you can't  even able to imagine " I just nodded my head as of she is watching me.

"Yes" I said to her breathlessly..

She laughed....

I just gone to our cabin and started to collect my necessity things. When I started to move out. Aaditya came. I totally forget about it.

"What happened Malar" he asked me as soon as seen me with my handbag.

"Nothing that that...." I started to think..