Chapter 63

***❤️ Again sorry for the late update

***❤️ Again sorry for the late update. Plenty of mistakes will be there. Happy reading ❤️***

 Happy reading ❤️***

Malarvizhi pov:

After our romance, I gone from his office straight away to the parking area. Then I reached to shopping area which Vikram pinged me. There stood everyone Vikram, Nakul, krithi, mom, dad, aunty, uncle and maa too.

Then we all entered into the shop. We are going to purchase my engagement as well as marriage dress. As the days are very less right.

Iam seriously sucks at shopping.

I messaged aadi that am missing him.

Then we all started to do the purchasing for me as well as krithi too. As Aarav and Aaditya will go separately to purchase their clothes.

Mom, aunty and maa started to choose the dress for me for my engagement. I just kept looking at different things. Am aimlessly going. Because krithi started to try different clothes on her.

Am not at all interested in this.

Someone grabbed me from behind and made me to lean over his/her front. As soon as I leaned I know who it is. So I itself leaned over him.

"I think you have identified me it seems" Aaditya asked me.

Saying this he took his hand from my mouth.

"How will I not, when it belongs to you. I can identify you in millions of people Aaditya" I said to him.

"Malar beta" Mom called me from far.

"Oh my god" saying this aadi took my hand and gone inside the trail room.

"What are you doing aadi" I asked him as soon as he locked the door.

"Mom will scold me. If she seen me here. Because yesterday itself mom asked me to come along for shopping. But I didn't accept this. Actually at that time mom said that you won't come to the shopping. So I too said no to that. But it seems mom tricked me to say no. Because she know that I won't allow you to shop, as we all time indulged in the romance only. Ufff. So, now when you message me I asked you, when you said you were at shopping. So i thought why not to visit here. Right now am afraid that I would get caught. Because mom is very strict of our both, like meeting each other is bad thing for her before marrying. "he said to me full length story.