Chapter 64

*** Sorry for the late update and I couldn't even able to reply to all

*** Sorry for the late update and I couldn't even able to reply to all. And it is bit short chapter when it compared to others. Heee.... Happy reading ***

Malarvizhi pov :       I opened my eyes

Malarvizhi pov :

     I opened my eyes. Because I have many questions to ask him.

"Aadi" I called him.

"Malar you will be tired right. Just close your eyes and sleep angel" he said to me.

I grabbed his face.

"No Aadi I have many questions" I asked him.

"Okay. Shoot your questions"

"Aadi, what will mom and dad will think. Will they accept your idea of adoption." I asked him. Because seriously which in laws will accept to adopt the baby right away before the marriage. Eventhough we both are married but we didnt do anything.

"They accepted malar. They are so happy when I said these idea to them. Because they already like thaanavi. They are one who encouraged me to say these as surprise to you today." he said to me.

"What" I asked him.

"Yeah it's real only. See malar my mom and dad are not that into the old fashioned and all. They are pretty much go with new trends. But mom is having some belief with the josaiam and all. Thats it. So they both okay with this idea." he said to me.

"Oh my..... Am so happy Aaditya" I cried in his embrace itself.

"Aadi can you believe this we are parents. Am mom and you are an dad" I said to him so excitedly again.

"Yes malar" he said to me. And just kissed my lips.

As am still sitting above his lap in the bed. The best place to sit.

"How, when you started the process Aadi. I thought adopting process will take long." I asked him.

"Yeah I started this when you are in coma itself baby. So yeah it is an long process as you were also in the coma right. And it get easier for me, as I wrote some shares of our company in the name of our baby. So it's easy" he said to me.