Chapter 58

*** Again sorry for the late update

*** Again sorry for the late update. Its an little boring one. Happy reading ❤️❣️***

Aaditya pov:

Atlast I proposed. Now I felt like I have everything with me. How I missed her these past months. I just hugged her even more tightly.

"Malar are you not eating properly" I asked her. Seriously she become lean.

"What Aaditya me, hahhaha. Am eating properly only" she said proudly.

"No baby. From now onwards am going to feed you. You become lean according to me. I want my chubby girl. Now when am hugging you, am missing your somewhat chubbiness." I said to her.

"Aadi stop kidding me" uffff.

"Malar" I said to her.

"Mmm" she hummed at me.

"Malarrrrrrrrrr" I shouted at her

"Aadi why are you shouting" she asked me.

"Just, I thought you were slept even here too" I said to her.

"Am not that much of sleepy head aadi" she said to me.

"Who knows. You will even sleep in our first night it seems" I said to her.

"Aadi you shameless" she said to me.

"What shame! You are my wife right. I have every rights to claim you. Shall we start here itself" I asked her.

"Aadi" she shouted at me.

"What aadi. Yeah you can shout my name when am en....." she closed my mouth.

"Aaditya we are in public place." she said to me. I just laughed at her.

"Okay okay don't be shy." I said to her.

She bited my neck. "Ahhh"

"Malar why are you biting me. Its paining woman" I said to her.