Chapter 39

***It is an long chapter according to me🤪😝***

Aaditya pov :

When I reached to our room. Malar is not there. I even checked in our bathroom and closet too. But she is not present there. Where she gone.

Did she decided to do anything. I just gone to balcony too and searched there. But she is not there.

Did she do anything. No no don't think like that Aaditya. She is an strong girl. I can't able to live my life then.

I have to check her previous room. With that thought I gone to her room. When I reached there, she is not in the bedroom. I started to walk towards her restroom. To check.

I thought of knocking the bathroom as I can able to hear the shower sound.

When I start to knock, the door itself opened.

I just entered inside the bathroom. I know it's wrong to enter in it. But I can't think straightly. What if she thinks something. Without giving much thoughts. I started to see around.

There malar sitting in the floor by placing her face in between her legs, by supporting her hands around her legs. And the shower is on. The water is flowing from her head to toe. Her eyes are closed and tears too mixing in the water. She is silently crying, without giving any sound.

I couldn't able to see her like this.

"Malar" I started to shout at her. But she didn't even opening her eyes.

"Malar" I again called her. But no response at all. So without thinking I too gone towards her. The water is strayed to make me wet too. We both are under the shower now. I started to tap her.

Atlast she opened her eyes. Her eyes looked terrible red. Oh my Malar.

I hugged her by kneeling down. I didnt care about the making my dress wet this or that.

As soon as she seen me and felt my hug. She started to cry in an loud voice.

"Malar angel don't cry. Please angel stop crying. Mom just in an shock she uttered those words. Don't take those words to your heart dear" I tried to console her. But she kept on crying. I too left her. As its not an good part to bottle up the emotions. It's better to open it.

I just tapping her head with my hands. After 10 mins or something, she stopped crying. And started to wiggle in my hands.

"Malar stop please. Stop" I said to her.

"No no Aaditya. Don't talk wi.... With me. Or else M.... mom won't talk with yo... you" she started to say with an great difficulty. Its because of the water I think so. So I just stood up and switched off the shower. I again kneel down before her.

Then I took malar face and made to look up at me. She is not even seeing my face.

"Malar look into my eyes" I said to her slowly.