Chapter 52

Malarvizhi pov :

Malarvizhi pov :

       I felt safe right now. When I wokeup I looked around, am in different room. Yeah how I forget that am in an Aaditya home. My best friend is in the next room. Ahh what I need more.

'Is he only your friend.' but I didn't reacted to that.

Then I changed into some other clothes, then I gone down.

Everyone is sitting in the sofa and chatting. I too gone and sat beside Aaditya. Because that is the only place. Yeah that is the reason.

"Are you feeling okay now" Aaditya asked me as soon as sat beside him.

"Yeah" I said seeing him.

"Ahnnnn" Vikram shouted at us. Uhhhhhh.

"What" I asked him.

"Nothing Ann..... Akka" he said to me. I nodded my head.

"What you all need for dinner" Mom asked us.

"Mom you don't worry I will prepare the dinner okay" I said even krithi too nodded her head.

"Then I too will help you"vikram said.

" You all don't have to worry, you have one chef here " Aarav Anna said. Wow super right.

" No" both Vikram and Aaditya shouted.

"What happened. Atleast he is helping not like you guys" I said to them.

"You don't know about him malar" Aaditya said to me.

Then we all prepared together dinner of chapathi, with channa masala.

Aarav anna prepared dough with the help of krithi. It was fun to see him. He is saying chef himself but when prepared the dough I can say how much of an chef he is. Because the flour is less in the water when he started to prepare at first. Then krithi hitter him in his head and helped him.

Me and Aaditya made chapathi. He made chapathi in some shapes I can't even able to say anything. And I helped Vikram and Nakul to prepare the chenna masala. Atlast we prepared everything. This is one of my wishes to prepare some dishes along with whole family.

Mom and dad too helped here in cutting the vegetables.

Am so happy right now. I can't express my feelings.

During dinner we all had together. This is the life which I yearned from my small age. Where I don't want to left out. Where I don't want to feel lonely. Those loneliness....

After dinner we all settled in the sofa.