Chapter 61

*** Sorry for late update again

*** Sorry for late update again. It will be kind of bit boring chapter. Am sorry guys.And tqs all. Happy reading❤️❣️***

 Happy reading❤️❣️***

Malarvizhi pov :

       I gone to my cubicle and started to do my work. While am doing my work. I heard some murmurs. Not again.

"She is one lucky woman to have our ceo as his husband. Mm but is he lucky. I don't think soo. See that girl malar is an fat woman. Then why the heck our ceo married her as a wife. I think they married under some other circumstances. Or else who will marry that girl. "one girl said.

" Hy stop speaking like this. You know right she is now wife of our ceo. What if she heard this. Then we both will be in dangerous "another lady voice I heard.

" Hey don't worry, I have seen her that she gone to the lift area. Might be going to see our ceo. So she won't reach here soon. Are you thinking that she will work. She won't preethi, her husband is one billionaire. Mmmm she is enjoying girl. But I must say she won't deserve him. He is an Greek god, but she is an ugly duckling. Our smirthi mam is the best pair for him" I thought of leaving this shits. But they used that smirthi. That's it.

"Helloo" I called them, because they both were in my opposite cubicle only. They could have seen my cubicle before opening their mouth. Poor them.

After seeing me both girls having fear in their eyes. Ahh good for them.

"By any chance you both were speaking about me and my husband" I asked them.

"N.... No mam." first lady said to me.

"But you know what I heard everything" I said leaning in their table.

"We are sorry" that preethi girl said to me.

"Awwww are you both sorry for your words" I asked them.

"Ye... Yes mam" again the first lady stuttered.

"No mam and all, its not necessary." I said to them.