Chapter 25

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

          After knowing my feelings, I couldn't control myself. She is looking adorable everytime. Whenever she sit beside me during the breakfast and dinner, she used to speak non stop. She take care of my mom like her own.

I need to ask her shift to my room scratch it to our room. But I don't want to rush her according to my feelings.

Today is Wednesday, around evening Aarav said that they all planned to go chat shop. At first I didn't accept.

"Who all are going" I thought he was going along with our college so called friends.

"Krithi, vikram, Nakul, me and Malar too" he said. That's it. Malar is coming. Then how will I leave this opportunity.

"Am in"

"You said like you were having an important meeting something" I didn't said my feelings for Malar to him.

"It's cancelled I forget to say  about it" I said to him.

But atlast there come up an important meeting. After attending it, somehow we started to go.

Then we both gone to the restaurant in my car.

When I reached there, I took the seat beside her. Then I started to order espresso and Sandwich. Even I spoke with Nakul. When I seen malar order its just an ice cream and juice. What is she an 5 year old.

Then I helped her in cleaning her face. Everyone started to shout for this. Malar looked embarrassedly. Why they have to behave like this. Uffff.... They want an child from us. But they won't even allow us to speak.

Then malar started to say that she was craving for chat. I said like we can order here itself. But she didn't accept. She wanted to have it from roadside shop.

I said it will be an unhealthy one. But she gave me an murderous look. After a lot of persistent, I said okay.

Even for paying the bill krithi and malar started to oppose me. But I didn't accept it. Atlast they left bickering me. After paying the bill we all started to move out.

"Where we need to go now" Vikram asked all.

"Wait wait  we are searching for it" Malar said

"What you don't know" Aarav asked her.

"Who knows" krithi said. Nice very nice....

Then malar started to shouted "There it is" we all seen her hand direction and able to see it is an some vehicle moving kind of shop. What she wanted me to try it from there. No way, am an ceo for crying out loud. If anyone happened to see me like this, what will they think. Ufff.

But after seeing Malar happiness, I don't want to get back her happiness. So I just removed my coat and placed in my car. Now it will around 7.25 something.