Chapter 11

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

When I called for the manamaedai. I felt super nervous..... I don't know what I am doing!!!!... For the sake of children, I am going to use another person life.... I don't know how he look and his character and all... I don't know how he accept this marriage. I have only one things in my mind. That is too get married so that children's will be get away from the problems....

Then I came out with mom, as usual she didn't took my hand, she just asked me to walk fast. "That is why am saying to eat less. See now you can't even able to walk fastly" uff here again comes insult..... Who cares....

Krithi get tensed I know she is going to burst out. So I hold her hand tightly. I don't want her to get into any trouble.... These people's true face I got too know today only right. Such a money minded cunning people....

Then I reached the mandapam, and Iyaar asked me to sit beside the groom.... I don't know why but I couldn't control my crying.... Don't even know why am crying now ....

Suddenly i got an goosebumps all over me... As some one came near to me and said
"stop fucking crying" in an husky voice.... I just turned and seen an handsome man.... Oh god is he is the one who am going to get married....

Oh god am soo sure he is not even in my dreams going to accept me.... Then he will not even said okay for the marriage right...

May be maybe, he will not be like the others who in need of the outer beauty.... He might be the one for me may or may not be.. So I am not going to set the expectations.... Then I don't get hurt right.... Then I stopped crying instantly.... After sometime Iyaar asked Aaditya to tie the thaali, and he tied the thaali around my neck... That's it I got married..... Am an married woman for crying out loud. I just saw krithi. She too seeing me with an eye full of tears.... After that he put the toe ring.... Then we both took the blessings from his and my parents...

After some more rituals, we are asked to go to the temple as its their family ritual. So me and Aaditya asked to come in one car.....

My in-laws family are coming in an another car!!!!!

I just gone and hug krithi tightly as I don't want to go to the unknown house.... Why it is always like this, only an girl have to go to others house. Not boys... Fuck this.....

Krithi consoled me as much as she could and also said "See here babe am always there for you. If in case nothing works there came to me okay.... We all support you okay... Love you dear❤️....." I again hugged her....

My mom and dad didn't even look at me.... I just gone to them....
"Now I got married please ask the local goons to come back from the orphanage...." I said to my so called dad....

" Okay will do that. But if in case you tried to say this anyone. Then think that I will definitely do more than this. This information have to buried. No one should know this. Did you get it. Or else you will face the consequences.... " saying this he turned around.... Nothing that's it.... I just stand there dumbfounded.....