Chapter 13

Aaditya Pov:

Aaditya Pov:

I don't know When I slept in the garden bench itself . I wokeup due to the sun rays. I just gone inside the house. Everyone is sitting in the hall. Seeing me mom called me to have the coffee. I took the coffee from her. That coffee is awesome. So without thinking much I just appreciated mom as thinking she might be the one who prepare the coffee. But alas that girl prepared it. Mmmm she might be an great cook. But her family said only the priya can able to cook?. But it doesn't seems like that. Uff Aaditya don't think that betrayal family at morning itself. After that I didn't appreciate her. Yeah here also my ego won.

Then I gone to my room. Yesterday's event all came rushing to me. I don't know why I talked to her like that. I don't do body shaming at all. But after the call from detector as well as from Sushant I became like this.

Whatever I said its true only. You see am an eligible bachelor in Chennai right. I too expect from my partner the same right.

I just sat in my bed. I regret slapping her. I think I have to ask sorry. Mmmm but but how will I ask her that. Ohhhhh God!!!!

I don't do sorry, please and all. Other than to my mom....

While am thinking, she came inside the room. Oh we are now an married couple. How we are going to stay in the same room. It is like an punishment right. But is there any other option no right. She came and toom her mobile from the mirror table and took the bag. I think she is going to place her clothes in the walk in closest... Mmmm..

But she didn't go there. She started to walk out from the room. Where she is going then? I just kept looking at her. She is going to get out.,but before that she turn around said the unexpected things.

"I am taking another room, don't worry I said to mom that I need time. She too give me a permission. So now you don't have to see my face all the time and get disgusted by me. Have a happy day" saying this she goes out from my room. Uffff,now my guilt level is n another level!

After that I don't know what to do. She didn't even say anything to mom. That's why she spoke normally to me. Or else she will be upset with me. What blunder I did now.... Haaaaaa.

Either she is an good soul or she is an goof actor. 2nd option would be the great and apt one. Or else how their family can play that drama of marriage. Uffff

I don't give much thoughts and gone to have shower. After that gone to dinning Hall to have breakfast.
Today dosa wow my favourite food. And kaesari too. It will be an yummy yummy food. Vikram said the breakfast is good. Mom said it was prepared by malar. Ohhhhh

But I ate my food and gone from there to get ready for office. I would have took leave if I get married to priya. But now I don't want to. When I reached to hall, mom and that girl is sitting in the sofa.

After kissing my mom forehead. I turned my face to see her. I got shocked as I able to see the hand print mark mine is visible but not that much. Is she planing to show it around. Did she don't have any brain. Atleast she could hide it by concealer right. Ufff. I just set my face into blank because again I felt guilty to slap her. Even if she deserves that, I am not a person who will slap an woman without able to control himself. Here I slapped my wife. I just cringed at that thought. I just nodded my head to her.