Chapter 65

*** Again sorry for the late update

*** Again sorry for the late update. Thee will be enormous mistakes. Please bear with it. Happy reading ***

 Happy reading ***

Aaditya pov :

Yesterday I somehow slept by speaking with her in the phone. Poor me, I thought of having her. But what happened, vikram is sleeping beside me. Even Nakul too. They both were playing the game until I sleep, I don't know after that.

When I wokeup, I gone to the restroom and did my morning duties. Then gone to the gym to my routine workout. During workout, I remembered yesterday malar doings. She is definitely something. If mom didn't called us or should I say disturbed us. Then we both would have gone to next level in our relationship.

Still 11 days to go. But I know it's going to be an worst days. Ufff.

After workout I gone to my room. Still both of them were sleeping like an log. They both were cuddling. Aww am happy that Nakul is getting along with our family. I don't want him to feel lonely.

With this thought I went inside the restroom to get bathed. Iam feeling lonely right now. Because if malar is here right now, then she should have been sleeping in the bed in different positions with her dresses being misplaced. Now only it's her waking time. How am missing her.

We may get attract to any girl,
But the attraction won't last long,
Only the character is required,
She proved me this,
Now am yearing for her.

I got dressed and sat in my bed to open some mails and to do some work.

I already missing her coffee.

I asked the team lead to approve her leave personally.

I opened my another personal phone. There I got the message from my girl.

"Good Morning Aadi. You know what am missing you terribly" - Pondatti

"Me too baby" - Aaditya

"Did you get ready for work" - Pondatti

"Yes angel. Did you sleep well" - Aaditya