Chapter 5

Aaditya Kumar pov:

Aaditya Kumar pov:

        I think I heard it wrong. "Mom can you repeat it again" I asked her. She just smiled at me and said "I said we found the prefect match for you and we are planning to have  your marriage in one or two month" she said it again. I was like why they were rushing this much.

        So I just voiced out my concerns to her. "Mom why so hurry. See I am just 27 and you want me to get married that too in just 2 months. Why mom?".

        "Beta you are not getting any less old in  your upcoming years da. We are too getting old. And we just asked the josiar. He said that you have the gurupalan now if we leave that then we don't get any for next 3 years. I want to see your marriage kanna. You are not 27 da. By three month you are entering into 28.okay think about this and give your reply" she said it sternly. I just seen my dad.

         "Hey son, enjoy man! Are you having any girlfriend or any sort of love like that!" he asked me.

        I just looked at him like am seeing some alien. He knows about me that I don't have any girlfriend and I don't give fuck for love shit and all. I just glared at him. He just laughed seeing at me. Uffff my life why God why.

      "Son I know you don't believe in love and all. But you are not against marriage right" he asked me. I just nodded my head.

     "Yeah dad I am not against the marriage. But I want to enjoy the freedom and I don't want to give the commitments at this early stage itself dad. That's the reason now I don't want to get married right now. Other than no objections dad. At least we can wait for 3 years right. Why so early now. "I asked him

      "Beta nothing like that. The main reason in my point is that as a CEO he must have to be an married person because that is how he can be some what responsible one, that is how the norms will work . You too knows about this right. So yeah you are going to 28 and it's highly recommended now that you have to be or else some commotion will start from others side. Think about this. I won't ever compel you. And I personally believe that you have to smile more and to experience the one love which you were waiting. God bless you son. Give it a shot. if you don't like the girl, I won't ever compel you again da. Who knows you can get the one to love you as for you not for the status and your looks!.." he said more like advised me.

     " I need some time mom and dad" I said to them. " Bro just say yes na, i entered into celebration mode, please bro, I want to take leave for some days" said my bro.

      "What the heck vikram" i said to him. And my mom just twisted his ears. He just started to beg her. Hahaaaa..... Lovely sight it is!

      "Aaditya if you don't want na, then don't. I won't ever pressurize da. You are my cutiepie" said my mom. I just love her mom, but this names and all just so cringe. This is my family.