Chapter 33

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

        Its going to be an 2 weeks of her being an PA. Ahh this is an smooth and lovely life. Today is an Sunday.

Even during her periods time, she helped me in work. Such an workaholic one.

As usual me, Aarav, Vikram and dad are having an conversation among us. In the hall...

Mom and malar making the breakfast.

"Bro can we go for the theatre as its Sunday right" he asked us.

Am not at all having an interest in it. Uff boring movies....

So I didn't even have any say in it...

"Yeah we can go right" Dad said to us.
What???

"Super Dad" vikran said....

" Me and your mom had seen an lot of movies in our times. Even now I want too go with her and enjoy our time" he said to us.

Ahh this lovely birds...

But am not at all interested in it. Who will go and kneely see the one movie for 3 fucking hours.

Aarav too started to discuss about it.

I just started to see around. I got the view of my wife who is smiling with mom about something and doing the work.

I just kept seeing her. She is not even allowing mom to do the work. She is so beautiful inside out.

"Bro bro...." be started to shout in my ear. This creature. I definitely need to take care of him...

"What"

"Always seeing Anni, but no improvement in making me as an uncle" he said in front of all. Dad started to laugh. Even Aarav too. But in between in his laugh he started to say...

"You don't know, our Aaditya is improving vikram. You know what he did he took Malar in his la....." I closed his mouth.

Vikram started to shout to let him  continue Aarav words. Dad is luaghing continously.

I glared at all of them.

"If you open your fucking mouth, then I too open mine to say about your love life to dad" I said to him lowly.

I don't want all of them to know my personal life. And then they all started to tease my darling. Then she wont even allow me to hug her.

After an lot of fights. Vikram get silenced. Good boy.

"Bro you know you are 9 years elder to me. But no use 😒. I want an niece or nephew bro. Why are you both delaying my happiness. Every boys in my college, atleast put one selfie for an week with their small niece or nephew. But here am single and my bro is one useless man. Even his friend is useless one " he said to us.