15. House On The Hill

I swallow nervously. Then I decide to just spit it out. Waiting isn't going to make it un-happen. 

He started touching my dick.. rubbing it and stuff. I remember feeling kind of confused as to why he would do that. But I didn't stop him or move away or anything. I just let him. He was so happy afterwards. He called me a good boy and he kissed me. 

"Don't tell anyone.. or we'll both be in a lot of trouble.." He said afterwards. He kept stressing how terrible it'd be if anyone'd find out. How we'd both be dead pretty much. Of course I believed him. 

It was a few months later when he started wanting to do other stuff. He wanted to.. suck me off. And he wanted me to do it to him too. 

He pulled his pants down and I just freaked out. I started crying..

"It's okay, don't be scared.." He comforted me. "Do you love me? Do you love me?" He kept pushing. 

I nodded. 

"This is how we show love, okay? Try it." 

He forced me to do it. I really didn't want to. And that's when it all got kind of fucked up for me. That's when he got scary. He wanted to do all kinds of nasty, filthy shit to me. 

Everything changed. I got quieter in class. I thought maybe if I was a better student he'd leave me alone. I started having nightmares and there was a long time where I refused to sleep cause every time I closed my eyes I saw his penetrating green gaze. It terrified me. 

It was so weird.. because on one side I hated him for doing that stuff to me.. but on the other side it felt like he was the only person that cared about me. I loved him.. and I hated him. Maybe I didn't love him. I just needed him. I needed to feel loved.

One time after class I just took off. Without coming to him. He punished me for that the next day. He hit me with his belt. And then he forced me to do that shit to him again.. 

I'm whispering at this point. The wounds from everything that happened are so painful and talking about it makes it seem like it happened yesterday. All the while Aron is holding me and listening attentively. I can see his other hand ball up into a fist of anger. 

That went on for a few years. I didn't tell anyone of course. I was convinced that would be the end of me. 

It was when I turned eleven that things took another turn. At this point we were doing this kind of stuff multiple times a week. Not just Fridays anymore. 

It was my birthday and he said we were going to celebrate. 

I walked into the empty classroom. I played with the sleeves of my big vest. 

I lingered by the door. 

"Come on in." He urged. I nodded and walked inside. I closed the door behind me. 

It was late and there was nobody at the school anymore. Just me and him. 

"What's up?" I asked casually as I sat down on his desk. 

"What, you're not gonna sit on my lap?" He smiled. 

"I'm too old for that now." I joked. 

He laughed that roaring laugh of his. 

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. He shoved his tongue down my throat, like always. I kissed him back. 

"Since you're a big boy now

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man!" I croaked. My voice was beginning to get lower too. I was one of the first kids in class to hit puberty.