20. The Carwash

Aron and I are at the carwash waiting for more customers to drive in. 

Everyone's running around in the warm sun in their bathing suits and summer shorts. Both the cheerleaders and football players are helping raise money. Despite the fact that I think raising money for something as useless as football is ridiculous, I'm still here to support my friends. 

Ever since Aron and I made out on the school yard people have been staring at us. It's incredibly annoying. Aron doesn't seem to care. 

Today he's wearing red swim trunks. Period. End sentence. Just that. He looks amazing. Everyone is staring at his perfect golden brown torso. It is moments like these that I can't believe I have him. I'm dating him. Insane. 

I'm wearing blue jean shorts and (his) white button up. And I, much like everyone else, can't keep my eyes off him. 

"You look cute today." He says as he grabs a bucket with soap and water. 

"Said the Greek god." I remark. 

"You always sell yourself short." He says, pulling me closer by my shirt. 

One by one he unbuttons it till it's completely open. 

"There. Much better." He smirks. 

I feel tingles all over my body. 

He wraps his arms around my bare waist and pulls me against him. 

I breathe in his smokey breath and kiss him passionately. 

I wonder if I we could have sex now. Without me freaking out and stuff. Seeing him half naked in this heat without being able to do something about it is really making me restless. And jerking off doesn't exactly cut it. I wonder what it would feel like. What it would sound like to hear his golden voice in my ear.. 

"Get a room!" One of the guys yells playfully. 

I hold up my middle finger. 

Then we hear a car honk. 

We pull away. 

"I think she wants you." I say. 

Aron sighs and kisses my cheek before splashing some water on me.

"Hey!" 

He chuckles and walks over to the blue sedan to wash it. 

I just stand there, waiting for a new car to come by. 

All the other guys are busy cleaning. 

"So you guys are for real now." Jimmy comes next to me. 

I sigh. I already know where this conversation is gonna end. 

Jimmy is the only guy from our group that hasn't expressed anything positive about Aron and I dating. 

"Yeah." I answer. 

"You know, you could really dial it down with the PDA." 

I roll my eyes. "Why, are you jealous?"

He scoffs. 

I look at him. 

"I just never took you as one of those.. if you know what I mean." 

"Well, that's not really my problem. Since when does my romantic life concern you so much?" 

"Since you decided you like dick. Like dude, that's gross. We had sleepovers together. We changed in front of you. That's like pervert type shit."

What kind of moron is he?