𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Friend, you going to the party tonight?" I heard Mulani asked

"Friend, you going to the party tonight?" I heard Mulani asked. I looked down at the phone seeing she was laying down.

"I don't know..." I said lowly. There was a party going on tonight starting at seven that everyone was going to but I didn't know if I wanted to go or not. I was still handling what happened at the last one, I didn't want anyone shooting nor did I want to injury myself.

"Why?" Mulani asked looking at me.

"I don't wanna get hurt" I said, she nodded.

"You're not boo, we won't even stay that long" Mulani said, I blinked my eyes looking at her. "Just until we have a little fun" she added. I began thinking about how much we did last time. It was fun I could say and even drinking was the highlight of the night for me besides running from gunshots and getting cut with a broken glass bottle.

"Plus it might be more funnier because Senia suppose to be coming" Mulani said.

"I guess..." I said.

I just hope no one starts shooting.

"Ooh yes!" Mulani squealed making me turn my volume down on my phone. "I gotta lay out my outfit" I watched as the camera moved before Mulani popped up on the screen, she propped her phone up as she moved around in her room.

"Ion know what to wear..." I heard Mulani say, I looked as she held up a blue two piece set and a white dress. "I wanna wear this but it's not that cold out and this is—I don't know, help me friend" she pouted, I looked between the two.

"That's pretty" I said pointing at the dress as she held it up.

"Should I wear a jacket with it?" She asked. Mulani walked out the camera, I looked at the phone waiting until she returned with a black jacket. She held it above the dress as she laid it against her body.

"I like it" I said lowly. I clicked on a notification that popped up on my screen putting her on paused. I eyed my phone as it switched onto Instagram.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched someone's story pop up seeing that they'd mentioned me in it. I didn't know who this was but when I read what was written on the post, I immediately knew who it was.

                            @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐚._

_