Uh-Oh (T.J. x J.D.)

Words- 540

Daddy- Josh Dun
Little- Tyler Joseph
Song- "Sailing" By The Happy Fits

"Dammit."
That little word had started everything. Tyler hadn't meant to say it, he was playing with his toys and it had rolled off the table, and he'd watched enough adult movies over the last week or so that it just slipped from him.

"Tyler Joseph, since when did it become okay for little boys to swear?" Josh asked him again, currently the little was refusing to admit he'd even said it. Except he knew he had, the guilty look on his face said he had.

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about," Tyler tried to act so nonchalant, tried to hide his guilt and worry from josh, and it wasn't working at all.

Josh rolled his eyes and sat down beside Tyler at the kitchen table, pulling his seat much closer beside him. "Tyler Joseph, I'll ask again, when did it become okay for little boys to say bad words?"

There was no way Tyler was going to be able to "didn't say it" out of this one.

"What do you mean?"
But he apparently was going to try.

Tyler kept his eyes averted from Josh's, the big seemed to have superpowers. Whenever Tyler would look up, he'd crack and suddenly spew every little detail about whatever he was lying about.

Tyler squirmed so anxiously. His body aching to just get up and run, hide in a closet or underneath a blanket.
However Josh's hand that crept to his shoulder kept him in place.

"Tyler. If you don't answer me, you'll have to go sit in time out," Josh informed the male in front of him. Tyler felt a wave of panic wash over him as Josh mentioned the possibility of sitting in time out. The thought of being separated from Josh, even if only for a short while, filled him with a sense of dread. He knew he had to come clean, to admit his mistake, and face the consequences.

With a trembling voice and a sinking feeling in his stomach, Tyler finally met Josh's gaze. The words came out in a hurried rush, as if he hoped they would be swallowed up by the air before reaching Josh's ears. "I'm sorry, Josh. I said the bad word. I didn't mean to, it just slipped out."

Josh's expression softened, his hand remaining on Tyler's shoulder in a comforting gesture. He could see the genuine remorse in Tyler's eyes, the fear of disappointing him. Josh took a deep breath, choosing his words carefully. "Tyler, it's important that we use kind and respectful words. Swearing isn't appropriate, especially for someone so small. Can you understand that?"

Tyler nodded, his lower lip quivering slightly. "I understand, Josh. I'm sorry. I'll try my best to not let it happen again."

Josh leaned in closer, wrapping his arm around Tyler's small frame. "I know you're sorry, buddy. And I forgive you. We all make mistakes, but it's how we learn and grow from them that matters. You're a good kid, Tyler, and I believe in you."

Tyler nodded, squeezing himself into the hug Josh had given. However, it probably wouldn't be long until he would say it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also if anyone wanted to Roleplay or just chat, ask for my discord! I'd love to!