BFF (R.S. x D.W.)

Words- 800

Dominant- Dallon Weekes
Little- Ryan Seamen
Song- "Safe Ride" by Cute Is What We Aim For

Ryan babbled to himself quietly, moving the little cars and making noises with his lips. He softly blushed as he moved on the floor.

He'd been playing since an hour ago, and he wanted a Sippy cup, but he was far too engaged in the cars in front of him.

When the door to his bedroom opened, and his roommate walked in, Ryan giggled excitedly, "Dally!" Ryan giggled out to him, making grabby hands up for him, wiggling a little in his spot. Normally, he would've yelled at the other male for not knocking, but right now, he had another playmate, and Dallon was pretty fun.

The other male looked at the small boy on the floor, "Ryan?" Dallon asked softly, wondering what he was doing.

Ryan whimpered softly, crawling over to Dallon, "You's not gonna p'ay?" Ryan asked him, a pouty face, with his bottom lip quivering. Ryan just wanted to play with his roommate, and he didn't understand what Dallon didn't understand about that.

Dallon softly sighed, he never would've guessed Ryan was a little, and he couldn't break the small boy's heart, "Of course, I'll play, Otter," Dallon told him sweetly, kneeling down in front of the little male.

Ryan giggled loudly at his nickname, softly blushing, "T'ank you, Dally, wanna see my new paci?" Ryan asked him, gently grabbing Dallon's arm and pulling him to his closet.

Dallon smiled at the small boy, following behind him closely, "I'd love to see it, how many do you have?" Dallon asked him curiously, seeing the boy sit on his bottom in front of the closet.

Ryan thought for a second, "This many!" Ryan said, holding up four fingers. He gasped softly, grabbing Dallon's hands and putting them over his eyes, "Secret, you's can't see this." Ryan told him softly, watching him closely.

Dallon nodded softly, "I'll keep my eyes closed, little Otter, i promise," Dallon said, making sure he couldn't see the small boy. He heard shuffling, and then Ryan's little waddle on his knees to the bed, trying to figure out what he was doing.

Ryan giggled excitedly, crawling back to Dallon, "Dally, open!" Ryan told him happily, tugging his arms away from his eyes, and energetically pulling him to the bed.

Dallon chuckled softly, still following behind him. When Ryan sat down on the ground, and made grabby hands for Dallon, looking up on the bed, "Up t'ere, please?" Ryan asked him softly, looking up at him with a sweet little smile as he sat on the ground, his blue hair a mess and his clothes just slightly too big, making him look smaller than he was.

Dallon smiled down at him, picking Ryan up and putting him behind the box on the bed, smiling at all the cute little stickers and decorations on it. "Is this your little space stuff?" Dallon asked him sweetly, sitting down beside him.

Ryan eagerly nodded, pulling the lid off the box and laying it on the bed, pulling out another small box, taking off the lid and showing Dallon all of his pacifiers. He picked up each one, explaining how cute they were and when he used them. "Dis one is my favorite!" Ryan told him sweetly, taking out a little blue pacifier that said "Daddy's boy" on it. He slid it into his mouth, softly sucking on it, instantly looking so much calmer and smaller.

Dallon smiled and blushed softly when Ryan crawled closer to him, hearing the little clicks from the pacifier. "P'ease don' hate me." Ryan whimpered to him softly, knowing he probably shouldn't have been that open about it in the beginning, afraid Dallon would think he was weird.

Dallon smiled softly, gently petting over the boy's head, "I could never hate you, ever." Dallon told him softly, gently kissing his forehead, seeing his excited giggle, "Otter, you do know that right? You could tell me anything at all, and I'd never hate you, okay? You're one of my best friends, we'll always be buddies, no matter what," Dallon said sweetly, gently bopping his pacifier, seeing the little boy blush and smile.

Ryan giggled and nodded his head, gently crawling back to the box of little space stuff, and pulling out two bracelets, "You'd my BFF," Ryan told him, slipping it on Dallon's wrist, "You's can take it off, okie? Ever. Never ever. I'll know," Ryan told him softly, pulling his own around his wrist, smiling up at him.

Dallon smiled softly, "Alright, I'll never take it off, I promise," Dallon told him softly, gently admiring it. Ryan giggled happily, and sucked on his pacifier, before playing with Dallon's bracelet too, smiling up at the other male