Sleepy (R.R. x B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 1424

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "One of THOSE nights" by The Cab.

Dallon and Brendon rush around getting ready, their little boy still fast asleep in their bed. Dallon bumped into Brendon as they were pulling on their clothes, barely mumbling out a quiet "I'm sorry," before they both continued.

Dallon sighed softly, looking over at little Ryan, having worried about leaving him all alone during the concert all day. The little boy had been in little space since he woke up, and he doubted a nap would change a single thing about that.

Dallon grabbed Brendon by the shirt, and pulled him into the bathroom, ignoring the small shake of the tour bus as they felt the front door close, god knows where Spencer could've been going, and right now, they didn't have time to consider it. "We can't leave him alone, and I certainly don't want him backstage when he's this small," Dallon said in a hushed whispered, not ready to wake Ryan up, knowing he was grumpy at first.

Brendon sighed softly, "I-I don't know, I didn't think about that. Oh god," Brendon said softly, fixing the buttons on Dallon's shirt as he anxiously bit his lip. Dallon gently brushed Brendon's hair, styling it for him and kissing his forehead. Brendon smiled slightly at that, gently kissing Dallon's chin, "Oh! We could get. Dammit. No." Brendon mumbles out, "We'll wake him up and ask him who he wanted a play date with."

Dallon sighed and nodded, opening the door again and looking over at his small boy all spread out on the bed. Ryan quietly snored, barely been asleep for an hour, and he still looked so comfortable in his sleep. Dallon made his way over to the small boy, gently collecting him up into his arms, "Ryro, it's time to wake up, baby, Daddy need you to wake up," Dallon told him softly, gently rocking him in his arms and he walked around their cramped room.

Ryan stirred in his sleep, nuzzling into Dallon's neck, gently gripping his shirt, "Sleepy," Ryan whimpered out, whining even louder when he felt another pair of hands on him as Brendon lifted him up and held him close. Ryan pouted and gently pulled at Brendon's shirt, "Why's I gotta get up? I likes s'eeping" Ryan complained quietly, whimpering into Brendon's neck.

Dallon gently rubbed his back, looking at Brendon and back to his baby boy, "We've got to go perform, baby, who do you want to stay with you?" Dallon asked him quietly, pulling Brendon to sit down on the bed again, "If you tell us who soon, you can go back to sleep," Dallon promised him softly, gently kissing his cheek, wrapping his arm around Brendon's waist.

Ryan sighed out, rubbing his eyes as he thought, before sarcastically answering, "Daddies." Ryan said, laying back against Brendon, barely able to keep his eyes open as he nuzzled against him.

Brendon chuckled softly, rubbing over his back, "Someone besides us or Spencer," Brendon said quietly, gently laying down on the bed, letting Ryan lay against him, knowing he would be asleep just as soon as they left anyway.

Ryan almost dozed off again, gently gripping onto Brendon's shirt. He looked up at Dallon sleepily, sighing again, and nuzzling into Brendon's neck, "I's wan' Patrick," Ryan mumbled out sleepily.

The two daddy's looked between each other, sighing softly, Patrick wasn't anywhere near them, and certainly not close enough to be here before Ryan woke back up. Brendon nodded softly, sitting up and laying Ryan back down on the bed, softly kissing his forehead, "Go back to sleep, baby boy, we'll be home soon, I promise, I love you so so much," Brendon said to him, kissing his forehead, hearing the front door open again, rolling his eyes as the bus moved slightly.

Dallon kissed the boy's forehead too, gently rubbing his belly, "Be extra good for us, okay? Get some rest, we'll be back before you know it," Dallon said softly, kissing his cheek a few times before standing back up. Both men left the room, fully dressed and ready to go when they heard Spencer come down the hallway.

They still didn't know of anyone who could watch Ryan, and there was no way they could both go the entire show without freaking out about leaving the boy alone. They called a lot of friends and people, no one could. They considered canceling tonight, but it was too late, and crowds were already showing up.

Brendon sighed heavily as they all walked off the bus, following Spencer and Dallon as he tried to call a few more people. He groaned to himself quietly as he ran his hand through his hair, praying someone could stay with Ryan, knowing he'd get scared and lonely when it got dark.

Dallon gently reached back and held his hand, squeezing it once before letting go and kissing his nose. They could've used the dressing rooms inside, but the bus was easier, considering they also didn't want to leave Ryan in the building with so many people. It was just easier to keep him in a calm environment that he was used to.

Finally, when Brendon was going to give up all hope, Sarah answered. He almost begged her to come stay with Ryan, so happy she was close. He said so many "thank you's" to her, she swore he was dying.

Dallon smiled softly when Brendon told him the news, kissing his cheek as they walked inside, going to cheek up on their own stuff and get Dallon's bass.

When Ryan woke up, the room was dark and his tv was off. He had no idea what time it was, and he certainly was still feeling drowsy. He slowly sat up, crawling to the edge of the bed, "Daddy?" He called out quietly, wondering if either one of them would respond.

He heard shuffling in the kitchen, tumbling out of the bed and going to find whoever it was. He giggled happily when he noticed Sarah, running over and giving her a hug, "Sarah!" He cheered happily, nuzzling into her shoulder.

Sarah chuckled quietly, hugging him back tightly, "Hey, Ryan, How was your nap, sleepy head?" She asked him, getting him down a Sippy cup and filing it up with milk and giving it to him.

Ryan giggled quietly, letting go of her and running off into the living room, seeing her follow behind him. He was so thankful his daddies had found someone fun to be around, thankful too she was also a mommy. "Daddies' woke me up during it, but t'as okay, I was s'eepy," Ryan told her softly, pulling her down to sit beside him.

It was almost eleven before the three tired sweaty boy's cane back to the bus, Ryan wasn't asleep, but he definitely was close as he laid snuggled against Sarah's side. "Dada's." He mumbled out, using one hand to make grabby hands up for them.

Sarah smiled softly, getting up with Ryan in her arms, "He took a shower a little while ago, and was so well behaved, have fun you sweaty boys," she said, giving Ryan to Brendon, kissing Ryan's forehead goodbye. She was worn out too, Ryan could be a handful, even if he was behaved, he was a handful.

Ryan smiled happily, "You's sweaty, hi Spency!" Ryan said softly, waving hi to him. Spencer smiled sleepily, waving back to him before heading off to his own side of the bus. Ryan laid his head down against Brendon's chest, "You's back late," He said quietly.

Brendon nodded and they went to their own room, gently kissing Ryan's head, "I know, I'm sorry, Ryan, the show ran a little longer tonight," Brendon said quietly, laying Ryan down.

Dallon kissed his cheek, and tucked him in, making sure he was comfortable, "We're going to take a really quick shower, we'll be right back," Dallon told him.

Even in the tight spaces of the shower, Brendon and Dallon still managed to clean quickly and make sure everything was in order as they got out and got in their pajamas.

They both crawled into their side of the bed, meeting the small boy in the middle. Ryan giggled quietly, leaning over to kiss their cheeks. "hi. Daddies." He said quietly. None of them said another word as they all dozed off, barely able to stay awake for another ten minutes before all of them were asleep.