As Small As A Mouse (B.U x S.U.)

Words- 1183

Mommy- Sarah Urie
Little- Brendon Urie
Song- "Dasher" by Gerard Way, Featuring Lydia Night

Brendon sucked on his thumb as Sarah brushed her fingers through his hair, softly humming to him, "Mommy?" Brendon asked her softly, sitting up in her lap.

She smiled at him, his bed head hair and cute little eyes, "Yes, sweetheart?" Sarah asked him softly, gently caressing her thumb over his cheek. Brendon blushed softly, taking her hand and holding it close against her chest.

Brendon thought for a second, before putting his thumb back in his mouth, pointing to the stairs, "Up?" Brendon asked her softly.

She nodded and hummed softly, getting up with Brendon in her arms, "Where do you want to go, baby?" She asked him softly, he wiggled in her arms for a minute, still pointing upstairs, before she nodded, and carried him upstairs.

Brendon pointed to the bedroom, making grabby hands, "Bubbles?" He asked Sarah softly.

She laughed softly, "You could've just said you wanted a bubble bath, Brenny," Sarah told him, gently carrying him into the bathroom and sitting him on the floor. She started the bath, pouring bubbles in it, and making it warm for her little boy.

Brendon made grabby hands up for her as she got the bath ready, until her attention was back on him, "Who's mommy's Good boy?" She asked him softly, slipping his shirt off, then his shorts and boxers. Brendon let out a little happy noise, babbling out his own name, "That's so right, sweetheart, you're such a good boy for mommy," Sarah told him softly, picking him up and setting him down in the warm bath water.

Brendon instantly giggled out, pushing the water around and cheerily playing with the bubbles. "mommy!" He happily said, holding her hand when she tried to wash his body, "Bubbles!"

Sarah laughed softly, letting him play for a little while longer, "I see, baby, do you like the bubbles?" Sarah asked him, softly kissing his forehead.

Brendon giggled softly, "Mhmn, loves bubbles," he told her softly, putting a little handful of bubbles into her hand and pushing it back to her. Sarah smiled happily, blowing the bubbles over his head, causing him to giggled out loudly.

Sarah laughed softly when he handed her another handful, repeating the bubble blowing process until Brendon was happy.  "Are you ready to be washed, sweetheart?" She asked her baby softly, seeing him nod slowly. She took the loofa, added more soap to it and started washing his body. Brendon blushed happily when she poured water over his body, "Alright, close your eyes, baby," she told him softly, scrubbing shampoo in his hair as he kept his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Brendon gasped softly when Sarah poured water onto his head, putting his hands over his eyes, "Mommy!" He whined softly, reaching up for her.

She leaned over the bathtub, getting a washcloth and putting it over his eyes, "Does it burn baby?" She asked him softly, seeing his head nod, "Mommy's sorry, baby, it's okay, it won't hurt for long," Sarah told him softly, rubbing his back as he rubbed his eyes. He whimpered softly, making grabby hands up for her as he opened his eyes, wanting his mommy. It didn't hurt anymore, but his mommy was a comfort, and he needed comfort.

Sarah softly shushed him, rubbing over his back, "Shh, baby, it's okay, Mommy's here," she whispered softly to him, grabbing his towel, and picking him up in it.

He whined softly and nuzzled into her body, holding on tightly, "Mommy," Brendon whimpered out softly, wrapping his legs around her waist as she carried him into the bathroom, holding the towel over his head. Even though she was getting soaked by Brendon laying on her without drying off, she didn't mind, her baby's happiness was more important.

Sarah laid him down on the bed, making sure the towel was under him, "Hey, it's okay, Brendon, Mommy's right here, she'll take care of you, I promise," Sarah told him softly, rubbing over his belly as the small boy laid naked on the bed.

Brendon softly whimpered as Sarah sat down beside him, holding onto her shirt as she rubbed over his body, getting him to calm down. "You're okay, sweetheart, see? All better, you're perfectly fine, mommy's here to take care of you," she told him softly, rubbing over his back after he rolled on his side to be closer to her. Brendon wrapped his legs around one of hers, gently holding onto her.

He nodded softly, nuzzling into her thigh, "Mommy," he whispered softly, not wanting anything but her attention. Sarah pet over his head, softly detangling his arms from around her, despite his whimpers and grip tightening.

Sarah softly laid him back down on the bed, "Baby, let mommy dress you and then we can cuddle again," She said softly, rubbing his hip for a second until he relaxed on the bed. Sarah went to the dresser and found a blue onesie with little cars on it, and grabbed a pair of his pull-ups, deciding he was too small and upset for boxers.

Sarah slowly rubbed over his thighs when she came back to his side, sliding up the pulls ups, and kissing his belly button. "Such a good boy for mommy," she said softly, pulling the onesie over his head and arms, clipping it between his legs and pulling it comfortably over his pull-ups.

Brendon softly giggled when Sarah pulled him to sit up, "Thankie mommy," he whispered softly.

Sarah gently pet over his head, "You're so very welcome, my little prince," she told him softly, seeing him wiggle around happily on his onesie.  She picked him up, letting him lay on her shoulder as she carried him back downstairs. "Do you want a bottle or a Sippy cup?"

Brendon softly slid his thumb into his mouth, "Bottle, p'ease," he said softly, and she nodded, warning him up a little blue bottle of milk. She put the nipple and cap on, rocking Brendon in her arms.

She laid down on the couch, Brendon snuggled close in his arms, his hair still wet, but he would go down for a nap soon, and she would go change and clean up the mess in the bathroom and the towel on the bed.

Sarah slid the bottle into his mouth, seeing him suck on it for a few minutes until he was passed out on the couch. She kissed his forehead, getting out from under him, and covering him up. Her little boy meant the world to her, and she'd do anything to make him happy.

Sarah went back to the bathroom after a little while, cleaning up the floor and the bathtub, making everything look good again, a little sad that Brendon couldn't enjoy his bath time as much as he could've if soap hadn't gotten into his eyes.

Almost an hour later after she changed, she heard a little noise in the living room, finding Brendon up and trying to change the channels on the tv.