Pretty Kitty (P.S. x P.W.)

Words- 1189

Daddy- Pete Wentz
Little- Patrick Stump
Song- "High Hopes" by Panic! At The Disco

Patrick curled up against the couch cushion, lightly purring as he waited for his daddy. Patrick was a little small for his age, and yes, he was a Neko. And he did very much enjoy being a little too.

He tail swished lightly behind him as he played with a string on the couch, the only noises in the house being his purrs and the soft sound of lullabies coming from his bedroom speakers.

Patrick let out of soft noise as he heard the garage open up, instantly leaping off the couch and making his way to the car. Pete tenderly pet over his head when the small Neko sat at his feet, leaning over to kiss his forehead. Patrick giggled and purred, nuzzling against his hand.

Pete smiled and lead the small boy inside, "How have you been all day, sweetheart?" Pete asked him softly, helping him up on the kitchen counter, and petting his head again. Patrick smiled happily, his tail flicking around behind him.

"I've been good, Daddy," Patrick mewled out softly, leaning into the touch of his daddy, his tail moving to wrap around Pete's waist and pulled him closer. Pete chuckled to himself quietly, humming as he pet over the boy's forehead.

Patrick closed his eyes as he purred, barely opening them enough to look at his daddy. Pete's hand was slow to move to pet over his tail, gently scratching and loving on the boy.

After a few minutes of the amazing petting and cuddling, Pete pulled away from him, leaving a kiss to his forehead, "C'mon, Kitten, let's go to the living room," Pete told him softly, sitting him down on the ground and walking with him to the couch.

Patrick was quick to crawl over and grab his little birdie toy on a sting, holding the bird in his mouth as he crawled back to Pete, letting the string and pole follow behind him.

Pete smiled at him, taking the toy from him and dangling the tot in front of him, chuckling as Patrick chased it around, loving to see him happy and playful. "Hey, Pretty Kitty, you look so cute," Pete told him softly, seeing his tail move as the boy bounced from spot to spot, playing with the little bird, chasing it around.

Patrick purred happily as he watched the little toy move, his hands grabbing it and playfully biting down on it, letting out a soft noise.

Pete smiled, and pet his head, Patrick's tail swaying softly behind him. The boy was an absolute miracle, he trusted his daddy full heartedly, and everything that Pete did made him so happy and feel so loved.

Patrick played with Pete's hand as it tried to leave his head, gripping it softly and playfully biting his fingers. Pete chuckled softly, "Uh uh, baby, no biting, sometimes you get out of hand with that," Pete told him, trying to pull his hand away.

Patrick pouted a little, and let go of his hand, his tail dropping down as he gave Pete his best pouty face. Patrick's Neko instincts often did get in the way of him being a working man, so when his Master came along, and wanted to take care and provide for the Neko, Patrick instantly grew attached. He needed someone to take care of him, and Pete needed someone to take care of. It worked perfectly. Until they started getting actual romantic feelings for one another, and Patrick came out as a little, subsequently introducing Pete to a whole new side of himself. Then Pete became Patrick's Daddy, and they've been happy and in love ever since.

Patrick played more with the bird toy now, pushing it around on the couch while he tried to catch it, teasing his "prey".

Until Pete's hand got in the way. The poor boy didn't know what was happening as his partially attacked Pete's hand, but instantly recognizing the gasp escaping the other male's lips.

Instantly the small boy cowered and shivered, crawling off the couch and onto the floor, sitting on his knees with his head down as the other male checked over the small cut caused by his sharp nails.

Patrick whimpered softly when Pete got off the couch, biting on his lip as he stayed on the ground.

A moment later when Pete came back, Patrick flinched as he lifted his chin up with one hand, showing him the bandaid, "Daddy's fine, Kitten, just a little scratch," Pete told him, sitting down on the couch beside him.

Patrick knew he should've been more careful when he was playing. Always worried about hurting his daddy and what had he done? Hurt him. Patrick shivered softly, keeping his head down as he stayed on the floor, his tail in between his legs, and his ears down.

Pete noticed the boys shift in demeanor, softly reaching down and petting over his head, "Hey, Kitten, daddy's not mad, it's okay, I promise. Everybody gets hurt sometimes," Pete told him sweetly, patting the spot on the couch beside him. Patrick moved up beside him, not wanting to, but wanting to obey Pete. He felt like he didn't deserve to be up beside him. Especially after hurting him.

Pete sighed softly, petting over Patrick's head, "Don't be mad at yourself, baby, C'mere, tell daddy what you're thinking," Pete told him softly, leaving his lap open for him. Patrick crawled up into his lap, laying down over it and curling up against him.

He sniffled softly, "I-I didn't mean to, Daddy, I was just playing, and then I hurt you, and I'm so sorry," Patrick whimpered out to him, nuzzling into his thigh.

Pete sighed and nodded, "I know you're sorry, baby, but daddy was never mad at you, and he never had a reason to be. You're forgiven, baby, I love you so so much, please don't be upset with yourself. You're such a good boy, and I would do anything to make you happy again," Pete told him softly, kissing the back of his head, before moving his hand up to caress and pet over his ears.

Patrick whimpered out a hum as Pete started petting over his body, softly shivering, but this time, out of delight. Pete's hand moved down his back, and to his tail, lightly petting over it, scratching near the top and slowly petting over him.

Patrick relaxed against his lap as Pete scratched behind his ear, purring softly as he tried to hide his noises and happy sounds. "D-Daddy, please, don't deserve it," Patrick hummed out unhappily, shivering when he felt the scratching and petting and rubbing just get more intense.

Pete wanted his baby to know how desperately Pete wanted him to be happy, "You do deserve it, honey, you deserve the entire world and more," Pete whispered to him, Seeing how responsive Patrick's body was to petting. Patrick whimpered softly as he nodded, just letting himself enjoy the touches and happy feelings he got from being so close to Pete.