Grumpy (B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 1348

Daddy- Dallon Weekes and Tyler Joseph
Little- Brendon Urie and Josh Dun
Song- "The Real Thing" by Wrabel

Every once and a while the two Littles got together for a play date, and today was that day. Brendon and Dallon were driving over to Josh and Tyler's house, and Brendon was more excited than anything.

"Now, baby, you have to listen to daddy, okay? I know you like to play and be energetic, but you have to be on your best behavior," Dallon told him as they pulled into the other couples driveway.

Brendon nodded impatiently, tugging at the seatbelt, "Daddy, out, p'ease," Brendon begged him softly, tugging at the seat belt, until it locked, causing the small boy to gasp, and try and tug on it more harshly.

Dallon sighed softly, "Brenny, calm down, Daddy'll get you out," Dallon told him sweetly, unbuckling the small boy, and getting out of the car himself, locking it behind them.

Before Dallon could say anything, Brendon was rubbing towards the front door, and Josh let him inside in an instant. Both Daddies' sighed at their energetic Littles, talking a little to each other as the boy's played.

"Yeah, Josh has been super excited all week, he said he's made plans, and he has all kinds of ideas on what to do," Tyler chuckled softly, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched his little one. Brendon giggled loudly as Josh playfully crashed his toy car into Brendon's.

Tyler sat down on the couch, then Dallon followed, sweetly kissing Brendon on the forehead before. "Brendon woke me up early this morning to make absolute sure he'd get to play with Josh all day long," Dallon leaned forward, with his elbows on his knees, smiling as the two played together.

When noon rolled around, both males agreed it was time for a nap, Josh was already zoning out during their playtime, and Brendon's yawns were becoming more frequent.

Tyler patted his lap, "C'mere, little one, it's time for a movie," Tyler told him softly, smiling at the way Josh instantly started crawling over to his daddy.

Brendon looked up at Dallon, curious if he could continue playing, or had to put it up too. When Dallon nodded softly, Brendon pouted, But reluctantly crawled up into his lap. Josh giggled softly as Tyler picked him up and placed him in his lap, feeling the small boy cuddle and nuzzle against him.

Brendon sat on Dallon's lap, looking up at him with a smile, "Daddy, wanna play," Brendon told him happily as Tyler put on a Disney movie.

Dallon shook his head no softly, "No, baby, it's time for cuddles and a movie," Dallon told him sweetly, rubbing his back and trying to pull the small boy to lay against him.

Brendon whimpered and shook his head no, "No, wan' play," Brendon whined loudly, causing the other little to stir in Tyler's arms. Tyler shushed Josh back down, caressing over his head, and helping him relax again.

Dallon watched Brendon firmly, leaning up to his ear, "Do not act up while we're here, Little One, I will take you home in an instant." Dallon told him firmly, seeing Brendon huff and whine again.

The small boy crossed his arms over his chest, hesitantly laying back against Dallon. Brendon sucked on his thumb until Dallon pulled it out, sliding a pacifier between his lips.