Buttercup (T.J. x J.D.)

Words- 993

Daddy- Josh Dun
Little- Tyler Joseph
Song- "Am I Your Man?" By Honeywater

Josh gently moved his hands over Tyler's head, softly humming to him. They were both rather new to the dynamic and were learning for each other. They needed to be needed, and they needed to feel wanted.

Tyler had known he was a little for a long time, but Josh was his first partner he'd told. Josh loved it greatly, he'd been Tyler's Master for a while, and he was excited to see the small boy in his little space.

Tyler wiggled a little in Josh's lap, playing games on his phone while Josh watched his movie on television. He tugged in Josh's shirt after a couple of minutes, looking up at him with a soft smile.

Josh looked down at Tyler, kissing his forehead sweetly once, "Yes, Buttercup?" Josh asked him, pulling Tyler a little closer in his lap.

The boy's cheeks blushed over as he looked up at his daddy, turning on his lap, "I's not a buttercup, daddy, I'd a little boy!" Tyler told him playfully, wiggling in his lap as he put Josh's phone down on the couch.

Josh smiled and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, holding him close, "You are my Buttercup, sweet and tiny, and oh so cute," The dominant said, bouncing Tyler on his lap.

The small boy giggled excitedly, wiggling in his daddy's lap, "I's not cute and teeny, daddy, I'd a big boy, I's a Tree! Not an itty bitty baby flower," Tyler giggled to him, gently gripping Josh's sweater, looking up at him with the cutest dark brown eyes.

Josh laughed softly, picking Tyler up and cradling the small boy in his arms, softly cooing to him, "I'm pretty positive you're a little flower. You're so dainty and small. Buttercup, you're daddy's baby boy, you're so small and tiny," Josh told him softly, rocking Tyler in his arms as the boy blushed and wiggled a little.

Tyler giggled softly, one hand moving up to touch Josh's cheek, "You's a Bu'ercup, I's strong for my daddy," Tyler said softly, gently poking his cheek before smiling and moving to wrap both of his arms around Josh's that was cradling him.

Josh smiled and leaned down and kissed Tyler's forehead, rocking him in his arms, "Alright, baby boy, whatever you want to believe," Josh told him softly.

Later that evening, Tyler was laid across the couch, his face nuzzled into the cushion, half asleep and barely dozing as Josh was at work.

Tyler was waiting for his nightly phone call, yet he was very sleepy and his daddy's phone call was running late. Josh always called the boy before he made his way home, always checking up on him, and getting him anything he needed.

Eventually, when his phone rang, Tyler's head shot up and instantly reached for his phone, "Dada," Tyler whispered softly, his eyes slipping back closed.

Josh sighed on his end, "Hey, buttercup, did you have fun today?"

Tyler giggled softly as Josh spoke, "Nuh uh, I's missed daddy a lot," Tyler told him softly, crawling off the couch and upstairs, "When's you gonna be home, need cuddles,"

"I'll be there in about ten minutes, little one. Are you sleepy?"

Tyler yawned softly, and tugged open the closet, "Nuh uh, dada, I'd just wan' cuddles," Tyler told him softly, gently tugging his favorite onesie from the closet. He stripped down into his undies, before sliding them on.

"Awe, poor thing, Daddy'll be home soon, I promise. Are you getting on pj's?"

Tyler nodded happily and giggled, "I am, dada. I'd wearing my flower onesie, dada!" Tyler told him happily, zipping up the zipper as he spoke.

"Oh, I bet you look so cute! Daddy can't wait to see you, Buttercup,"

Tyler giggled excitedly, crawling onto the bed, grabbing his stuffies and holding them tightly, "Not cute, dada, I wanna see 'ou," Tyler whimpered to him softly, wiggling in the bed sheets.

"You'll see me soon enough, just watch your cartoons and relax, I'll be there to cuddle you in a minute,"

Tyler giggled and kicked his feet a little, "I 'ove 'ou! Dada, I wan' cuddles now!" Tyler told him happily, pulling the blankets over his little body.

"I'm almost home, munchkin, I'll see you in a minute, bye bye, baby,"

Tyler pouted a little while Josh spoke, nuzzling into The bed, and whimpering out, "Bye bye, dada, I's see you soon,"

Nearly ten minutes later, Josh was coming up the stairs to find his little baby all bundled up inside the blanket. His thumb slid between his lips and his little smile barely visible as his eyes kept drifting shut.

When Tyler saw his daddy, his little arm moved to reach for his daddy, making grabby hands for him, "Dada!" Tyler whispered out excitedly, kicking his legs. He was sleepy and small, and a baby, and he just wanted his daddy to take care of him.

Josh smiled and got changed into his boxers and a t-shirt, crawling into bed beside the little one and gently kissing his forehead, "Hey, Buttercup, daddy missed you, are you feeling itty bitty, petal?" Josh asked him softly, putting the tv on a more baby suitable channel.

Tyler nodded softly, wiggling into his daddy's arms, "I itty bitty, daddy's itty Butter'tup," Tyler giggled out softly, gently sucking on his thumb as Josh held him.

Josh soothed his hand over Tyler's head, softly blushing and smiling down at him, "You are my little Buttercup, I love you so much," Josh whispered to him.

Tyler yawned softly, giggling out before nuzzling against his chest, and gripping his shirt tightly, "'ove 'ou, dada" Tyler told him softly, watching the little cartoons and smiling softly as his eyes barely moved around as he looked at Josh. He was so sleepy, the poor little boy needed his daddy, and he needed to love him.