Dress up (B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 1734

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Little- Brendon Urie
Song- "Everything At Once" by Lenka

Brendon was sitting on his bed, happily giggling while Dallon got dressed and moved around the room. The little boy burst into a fit of laughter when Dallon pulled on a funny looking shirt, knowing the male was stressed, but that didn't give him a reason to dress funny.

Brendon crawled off the bed, stopping Dallon as he made his way to the bathroom, "Daddy, no. Go take that off," Brendon told him, the taller man's pout was freaking adorable, but Brendon wasn't going to let Dallon let himself go out looking like that.

Dallon smiled a little and kissed Brendon's forehead, "Are you going to make daddy look good?" Dallon asked him, watching Brendon nod happily and push him closer to the closest.

Brendon pulled the t-shirt off of Dallon, making him get it off over his head. Dallon was going out with a bunch of friends and had genuinely stressed all week about looking good. Brendon knew from the beginning Dallon wouldn't let him pick out his outfit until last minute, and that's where they were right now. Brendon pointed to his pants, and shook his head, "No way, off too!" Brendon told him, even if he liked the pants, it was funny to him.

Dallon shrugged and pulled off his jeans too, chucking them on the bed. "M'Kay, sweetheart, what would you like me to wear?" Dallon asked.

Brendon shrugged, looking through the closet. He knew what he wanted Dallon to wear, he'd been planning the whole week. Brendon pulled out a dark flowery shirt and gave it to Dallon. "This?" Dallon asked, thinking he could've picked this out.

Brendon playfully rolled his eyes, "Yeah, duh, just put it on, p'ease?" Brendon said, kissing Dallon's chin, while he liked seeing his daddy without a shirt on, he needed to get dressed. Brendon wanted to put makeup on him.

Dallon pulled the shirt on and did up the buttons. As Dallon did that, Brendon looked through the closet for his bright green bomber jacket, making him put that on too. Brendon cheered happily, "You look so good!" Brendon told him.

Dallon raised his eyebrow, "Baby. Pants." Dallon chuckled, and Brendon smirked softly, pointing to the ones he was wearing earlier. "You little stinker," he said, putting his jeans back on. Brendon fell into another fit of giggles, teasingly giving Dallon a pair of his own black and white striped thigh highs.

When Dallon took them apart, he sighed softly and chuckled again, "Alright, Mr. Helpful, for the rest of the night you can wear these, and one of my hoodies... as punishment." Dallon told him playfully, he knew Brendon was most likely going to anyway.

Brendon pouted playfully, nodding and slipping out of his pants and into the thigh highs, giggling happily. "Daddy, now you can't go, I'm being cute!" Brendon told him, throwing off his t-shirt too, and getting Dallon's favorite and biggest hoodie.

Dallon smiled and kissed his lips when he came back, dressed up like Dallon had told him too, "Good boy, and I have to go, if I didn't, you'd bet your ass I'd stay here and cuddle your cute and precious booty all night long," he told the smaller boy, kissing his face a few times.

Dallon stood up, or for a second anyway, until Brendon pushed him back in the bed, "Nuh uh, I'm doing daddy's makeup," Brendon told him, Dallon gave him a warning swat to the thigh, "Can I pretty please do daddy's makeup? I'll make it look really good," Brendon said softly.