Attention (R.R. x B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 1581

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Little- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "I've been waiting" by Lil Peep, ILoveMakonnen and Fall Out Boy

Ryan laid with his head in Dallon's lap, and with Brendon's head laying against him, all snuggled up between the two.

They had just all ate breakfast, and were resting a little, before a long day of play ahead of them, or so the little ones though. Dallon, unfortunately, had work to do today, and that meant, for the next few hours, he would stay up in their office, doing boring adult work, leaving the two small boy's all alone downstairs.

Brendon gently pet over Ryan's head, looking up at Dallon when he shifted the boy's out of his lap. Fallon gently pet over Ryan's head, "Alright, honeys, Daddy has to go work now, okay? Can you both be good boys for me while I work?" Dallon asked them softly. The two boys instantly groaned, Ryan sitting up in Brendon's lap, and Brendon sitting up on the couch.

Brendon pouted, "Daddy, you's don't gotta work today, please don't," Brendon said softly, rather having the male there with them than off in his office working away.

Ryan crosses his arms over his chest, before sighing and leaning against Brendon nuzzling his head into his neck. "We'll be good, Daddy, I's promise," Ryan told him softly, knowing they both hated the idea. But the sooner he started, the sooner it was over with.

Dallon nodded softly, glad at least one of his baby boy's was okay with it, "I'll be down again in a little bit to check on you two and make a snack, okay? If you need me, come and get me, and I promise, I love you two very very very much," Dallon said softly, kissing both of their foreheads as he got up.

Brendon tightly gripped Dallon's arm as he got up, "Daddy, no." Brendon told him, tugging at it so he would sit down. Ryan gently sighed, before latching onto Dallon too, gripping his other arm tightly.

Dallon gently sat back down beside them, and pet over their hands, letting them relax, "Hey, daddy's got to go work, you can be good boys while I'm gone. I'm not making you take a nap, so please don't make me regret this, okay? You can do whatever you want, as long as it's okay with our rules. Brendon, you know this counts as me telling you not to go outside without me, And Ryan, you know this counts as me saying you can't watch anything with horror or rated R on tv while I'm not here, okay? Both of you, be my good boys, I love you very much," Dallon told them softly, gently petting over their heads as he spoke.

Brendon sighed and nodded, letting go of him, and making Ryan do the same, "Bye bye, daddy," Brendon said softly, wrapping his arms around Ryan, and nuzzling the smaller boy.

Ryan moves his hands to Brendon's shirt, gently gripping it as he looked at Dallon, "we loves you too," Ryan told him, smiling a little as he got up and went upstairs. Ryan rolled his eyes softly, before sitting up in Brendon's lap, and going to find the tv remote.

Brendon watched him softly, "What's you doing?" Brendon asked him, seeing him change it from cartoons to a movie, about sharks and stuff, lightly scrunching up his nose as he looked at it.

Ryan giggled softly, getting up off the couch, and grabbing Brendon by the arm and pulling him up too, "Let's go play. I wanna see bubbles," Ryan said, happily walking into the kitchen where he knew bubbles would be.