No! (T.J. x J.D.)

Words- 1385

Daddy- Josh Dun
Little- Tyler Joseph
Song- "Defiance" The Young Viens

Tyler crawled off of Josh's lap, tugging on his pant leg, "Daddy, wanna go outside," Tyler said softly, pointing at the outside door.

Josh leaned down and picked the small boy up again, "It's too late, sweetheart," Josh told him softly, rubbing his back. But little Tyler wouldn't have it. It had snowed all day long, and Tyler wanted to go play now.

Tyler wiggled out of his lap, and back into the floor, "Daddy, snow," Tyler whined softly, tugging on his pant leg again before crawling away towards the window on the other side of the room.

Josh watched the small boy, hating to tell him no, but it was very cold and late, getting close to their bedtime. "Sweetheart, come here, we can go outside tomorrow, I promise, baby," Josh said softly, patting his lap for his baby to come back.

Tyler shook his head no, getting up on his knees on the floor with his hands against the window, "Daddy, outside!" Tyler whined out softly, looking out at all the snow on their porch and front lawn. Josh sighed softly, watching the small boy at the window, wanting him to come back so they could cuddle and eventually go to bed.

Tyler pouted softly, hitting his palm against the window, "Daddy, go out, now!" Tyler whined softly, looking back at Josh. He wanted to go outside, and nothing was going to stop him.

Josh sighed and got up off the couch, kneeling down beside Tyler, looking out the window too, "No, Tyler, we should go on upstairs, and cuddle," Josh said softly, his little boy getting fussy when it was around his bedtime, just wanting him to be happy.

Tyler hit his palm against the window again, "No! Outside! I wanna go outside!" Tyler said, crawling away from him and to the front door. He reached up and pulled on the handle, letting a soft cry, hitting the door with his hand.

Josh crossed his arms over his chest, "Tyler, no, don't hit the window either," Josh said firmly, patting his lap again, "Come here, Tyler, right now," Josh warned him. Tyler shook his head no, pulling at the door nob as he laid against the door.

Tyler pouted, getting up on his knees to reach up for the deadbolt, "Daddy! Outside! Now!" Tyler whined out loudly. The small male didn't care anymore about anything else. He wanted to go outside. And he wanted to go right now.

Josh got up off the floor then, going over to the small boy, and picking him up off the floor, "No, mister, you are going upstairs and getting a time out." Josh told him as the boy struggled in his arms, "Quit it, Tyler, don't make yourself have a spanking too." Josh warned him, carrying the small struggling boy upstairs.

Tyler whined into his shoulder, pushing at his chest and trying to wiggle his way out of Josh's arms. He wasn't having any of it. His bratty mood wasn't going to go away any time soon either.

When Josh got upstairs to their bedroom, he wrapped one arm tightly around Tyler and opened the door. "Tyler, honey, you need to calm down, or you are going to get a spanking," Josh told him, leaving a warning swat to his thigh as he carried Tyler into the bedroom.

Tyler cried harder then, laying his head down against Josh's shoulder, gripping his shirt, no longer wiggling in his arms. He cried into Josh's shoulder, whining quietly when the other male tried to lay him down.