Tour Days (M.W. x R.T.)

Words- 1200

Daddy- Ray Toro
Little- Mikey Way
Song- "Do It All The Time" By IDKHOW

My Chemical Romance had been on tour for almost two weeks now, and Ray and Mikey had a harder time of keeping Mikey's little side hidden.

As much as Mikey loved his littleness, he didn't want the entire world knowing about it, and that was understandable. They found quiet moments in which Ray could take care of the smaller boy, the stress from the large and loud crowds bothering him sometimes.

Ray often made times that Mikey could be little if he wanted, always looking for free time to give them both their escape of mind. Ray didn't care to been seen in Daddy space, and he understood why Mikey did.

Mikey was laid out across his bunk, sucking on his thumb, and waiting for Ray to get back. He was making sure they would have a few hours to themselves, and Mikey would have time to get out of little space if he needed too.

Ray came back into their bunk room, crawling into Mikey's bunk, gently kissing his forehead. "Hey, little one, already small?" Ray asked him softly, Mikey nodded, cuddling into Ray's chest.

"Yeah, daddy, itty bit," Mikey whispered out, gripping Ray's shirt. He needed his head space sometimes, having a few more weeks of the tour bus before he could go relax at home and be as little as he wanted.

Ray kissed his nose, pulling his thumb out of his mouth and kissing his lips, before letting him suck on his thumb again. "That's alright, babyboy, daddy's here for you, you be as little as you want to." Ray cooed to him, gently caressing his back. Mikey let out an appreciative hum, smiling happily when Ray found his stuffed animal beneath all his blankets and pillows.

Mikey instantly clung to the small toy, it being a kitten and his favorite stuffed animal he had. "Daddybear? How much time do's we have?" Mikey asked him, looking up at him for a moment before hiding back in Ray's chest.

Ray slowly rubbed Mikey's back, smiling as he thought, "We have until tomorrow, sweetheart, I can get you to bed before everyone else goes to bed and you can sleep in little space if you want," Ray told him softly, rubbing his back.

Mikey nodded, so happy and thankful Ray never judged him when he found out about his little side. "Okie, daddy, can we's take a shower to'ether too?" Mikey asked him, snuggling under the blanket with his daddy.

Ray smiled and kissed his forehead, "Of course, baby, anything you want," Ray promised him, knowing Mikey was a little shy. He pulled Mikey a little closer as they cuddled up together, smiling down at him, "My little baby bear, you're too cute," Ray told him, gently petting over his head.

Mikey giggled and nuzzled into him, softly smiling, "Thankie, daddy, you's cuter," Mikey said softly, gently reaching up and playing with Ray's hair. He loved Ray's fro more than anything, it made him so happy to see and play with, even if it was greasy.

Ray smiled down at the little boy, kissing his hand as he played with his hair, "No way, you're so much cuter," Ray told him softly, giving him a soft kiss. Mikey giggles and nodded, playfully tugging on Ray's hair. Ray rolled his eyes, kissing Mikey's nose, "No more of that, little one, daddy doesn't like it when you pull his hair," Ray reminded him, watching the small boy smile and nod.

Mikey laid with Ray for as long as they could, until the sun started setting and the lights in the bus had to be turned on. 

Ray peppered Mikey's face with kisses, causing the little to stir and wiggle around, giggling out happily, "It's time for a shower, little one," Ray told him softly, kissing his nose.

Mikey pouted and shook his head, "Nuh uh, daddy! Lil' longer, p'ease?" Mikey begged him softly, pulling on Ray's shirt. He'd rather cuddle now with Ray, than have to move and go shower. Especially when he didn't have anytoys. And had to shower not bathe.

Ray sighed softly, kissing his forehead, "No, baby, come on, we have to go shower before everyone comes to bed so I can make sure my little baby gets his bed time story," Ray told him. Mikey nodded excitedly, getting up and crawling out of the bunk and down onto the floor. Ray got them out a new pair of boxers and pajama pants, leading Mikey to the bathroom, and closing the door tightly behind them. It was cramped, sure, but it got the job done.

Ray undressed the boy first, playfully swatting at his bottom causing the little boy to giggle out happily. He turned on the shower water, undressing himself. He gently kissed at the boy's neck and face while the water warmed up, pulling him into the shower and getting them both wet.

Mikey giggles and splashed the water droplets at him, letting the male wash and clean him, then helping Ray clean himself too. The shower wasn't that big, but they'd only have to deal with that a little longer until they all got a bigger bus.

Mikey had turned into a very giggly little boy by the time his shower was over, all clean and happy. Ray was still washing the conditioner out of his hair when Mikey got out, to dry off.

Mikey say up on the counter wrapped up in the towel, "Daddybear, hurry!" Mikey told him, wanting to be read to. Ray chuckled and finished washing off before getting out too, he pulled Mikey's boxers on him, and then got his own on.

"Alright, let daddy dry off his hair and then we'll go get in bed," Ray promised him, using the towel to dry off his hair as much as he could. Once he was remotely dry, he kissed Mikey's forehead, getting their pants on and leading him back to the bedroom, noticing everyone else in the tv area with a movie on. He knew they'd all head to bed soon after midnight, or around that time, so Mikey would have plenty of time to go to sleep and Ray would have time to get into his own bunk and attempt to sleep too.

Mikey crawled into his bunk, getting comfy under the covers with Ray right beside him, "Story time!" Mikey said happily, laughing softly. His sleepy eyes were starting to show, and Ray didn't mind pulling up a story to read him.

He found a child's version of the Lion King, and began reading it to Mikey, finding him asleep before the book was half way through. He gently tucked the boy in, kissing his forehead and closing the curtain to his bunk, leaving the stuffed animal in his arms. He hated leaving Mikey to sleep alone, especially since when they were at home, the two spent almost every night together.

Ray got into his own bunk, right above Mikey's, finding himself worn out. He soon dozed off, hearing the other three slowly stumble their way into the bunk room eventually.