Hurt (R.R x B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 2019

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "Hurt Somebody" by Noah Kahan and Julia Micheals

Brendon and Dallon had been dating for almost a year and a half now, they were both daddies, and they'd known that since they started dating. But they couldn't help but love each other.

Occasionally they took care of Littles who needed a caregiver, but none of them felt like a new partner, and most of the Littles moved on.

Ryan called Brendon on his phone, whimpering into it as he waited for the male to pick up. When he did the small boy broke down, "Brenny, I-I need you to come and get me, please." Ryan whimpered to him softly, hating to have to ask him on his night off, but he needed to get out of his house. His girlfriend had dumped him brutally after a long relationship, saying "she wasn't the marriage type."

Brendon listened to him worriedly, wishing he was already there to pick up Ryan. "Yeah, sure, are you at your house? Are you okay? Ryan, buddy, talk to me," Brendon told him, his knee bouncing as he waited for Ryan to speak. Dallon sat up on the couch when he noticed Brendon more worried, watching him closely.

Ryan sniffled softly, wiping his face with his sleeve, "I'm okay, Bren, I-I just need you to come pick me up, please. Mommy, S-She broke up with me, and left, Brendon please." Ryan whimpered to him softly, walking around their bedroom, trying his hardest not to cry his heart out.

Brendon nodded softly, "Don't do anything stupid, I'll be there as soon as I can, I promise. Pack a bag to distract yourself, Alright? You can spend the night with us, I don't want you alone tonight anyway." Brendon told him softly, grabbing Dallon's arm and pulling him up from the couch.

Ryan nodded softly, looking around his bedroom, before whimpering, "Brenny? Can I bring my paci?" Ryan asked him softly, hiccuping softly as he started crying harder.

"Of course you can, Ryan, Dallon and I will take care of you tonight, I promise, Bring whatever will make you comfy, you can sleep in the little space bedroom, or the guest room tonight, it's whatever you want, we'll be there in a few minutes. We love you so so much, please be safe." Brendon told him softly, before pushing Dallon to the little space bedroom.

Ryan said his goodbyes, before hanging up starting to pack his bag, grabbing his onesies and pacifiers, and a few of his favorite bottles and his diapers. He shoved them in a little space bag, before packing a backpack with big space clothes and his essentials. He also grabbed two of his bath toys, drying them off and putting them in just in case.

Brendon on the other hand, was telling Dallon everything he needed to do while he went and got Ryan. "The crib needs new sheets, start the dishwasher with bottles and Sippy cups, I think he's about to get really small. And the diaper table needs new sheets too, I love you so much, I'll be back with Ryan soon." Brendon said quickly, kissing Dallon's cheek.

Dallon hugged him softly, kissing his lips sweetly once, knowing while Ryan was little, Brendon wouldn't want to upset him anymore by making him go around his Exgirlfriend if he didn't want to.

Brendon smiled softly, kissing his cheek again before rushing out of the house and into the car. He drove to Ryan's house, knocking on the door, and when he didn't get an answer, he got the key out from under the mat, unlocking it.