Needy (R.R x B.U.)

Words- 871

Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "Sideways" by Wrabel

Ryan's little hands had been bunched up inside his sweater, sleepily waiting for his daddy to get back to their room.

He hadn't felt good today, at all. And if there was one thing Ryan couldn't handle, that was being sick. It was torturous on his little mind too.

Ryan had two tantrums already this morning when his daddy couldn't get the sickies to go away. And as much as that broke Brendon's heart, he couldn't make his baby feel better without getting him to take medicine.
Which he also hated.

And to make matters worse, Ryan was starting to feel nauseous.

Ryan started crying at that.
He couldn't handle it anymore.
The sickness had completely ruined him.
He'd never get better.
His stuffies were going to have to take care of Brendon.
Or so his overdramatic little mind told him.

"Daddy!"
Ryan cried into the pillow, instantly hearing Brendon run up the stairs. He whined and panted, everything feeling terrible.

Brendon's hand moved to his forehead, as he struggled to get Ryan to sit up properly. "Little one, daddy can't help if he doesn't know what's wrong," Brendon reminded him, getting the smaller boy to calm down slightly.

Brendon wiped away the tears from his rosy red and warm cheeks, kissing his forehead to get a feeling for his temperature.

Not hot. But not good either.

"Daddy,"
Ryan whimpered out, his small voice breaking.
"belly hurts."
He finally told him. Brendon nodded, rubbing the boys back. He didn't know how to help, however, he would try everything he knew to do.

Brendon nodded softly, running his hand over the boy's body to try and help him relax as he cried into his shoulder, "it's okay, my little bee, just calm down and then I'll give you some liquid medicine this time." Brendon told him, and Ryan nodded and sighed.

"Anything to make the sickies go away"
Ryan thought to himself, crawling up into Brendon's lap, pushing the two different types of medicine out.

Brendon slowly rocked him, kissing his blushing forehead again. Ryan's sniffles and tears slowly stopped, and Brendon pulled him away so he could check on the boy.

Ryan's bottom lip quivered as he looked up at Brendon, slouching uncomfortably in his lap. He hated being sick.

"Alright, Baby, does your cute little tummy hurt?" Brendon asked Ryan's head nodded as he watched Brendon, "beautiful head hurt?" Head shook no. "Precious little body Cold?" No. "Adorably little body warm" head shook yes. "Throat hurt?" Nope.

Brendon nodded, and just decided it was just a little tummy ache, and if he actually got sick, Brendon would go on from there.

Brendon laid the little boy down on the huge red warm bed, leaving his body uncovered.
"Daddy will be right back, if you start feeling worse, tell me, baby," Brendon told him, taking the medicine downstairs and the bottle Ryan finished earlier with him.

He filled the bottle up with water and got an anti-nausea medicine and a small measuring cup for it.

Ryan was laid out on the bed when Brendon came back, looking absolutely drained as he laid across it.  Ryan looked over at him lazily when he felt the bed dip down, already almost asleep. He pushed himself to sit up one last time, patting the spot beside him so Brendon would sit beside him.

Brendon poured the medicine into the cup, gently holding it to Ryan's lips as he took it, watching the shiver that overtook his small body when he swallowed it. He whined unhappily, nuzzling into Brendon's shoulder again.

"Gross!" Ryan pouted, whining for a second as Brendon laid him against himself, until the nipple of the bottle was in his mouth, washing out the gross taste.

"Shh, doll, just take a short nap for daddy, you'll feel so much better then you wake up, I promise," Brendon told him sweetly, feeling Ryan's slight movement when he nodded. He held Ryan against him as he drank the water, both calming himself down and getting him ready for a nap. Which he deserves for his long he'd been up feeling bad, especially since he was starting to feel nauseous.

After a few moments, he could tell Ryan was fast asleep, gently laying him down as he turned on the fan, and put up the medicine.

He worked on cleaning up the house for a little bit, before returning to the bedroom, and sat down beside the still dozed off little boy, and started catching up on some work projects he had going on.

It had been almost an hour before Brendon heard the small, "Hi's dada,"

He looked down at the little boy, kissing his forehead again, it felt a lot better, and he looked a lot happier.

"Hi, sweet baby," Brendon told him, watching as the wiggled a little as he got in Brendon's lap, setting the computer down where he just was, and laying against Brendon.

" 'anky Dada," Ryan said quietly, his baby voice melting Brendon's heart.

"Anything to make my baby happy," Brendon told him, gently rubbing Ryan's back as they laid together for a little while.