Small (R.S. x D.W.)

Words- 965

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Little- Ryan Seamen
Song- "Chlorine" by Twenty One Pilots

Ryan nuzzled into the couch cushion, waiting for Dallon to come back from the bathroom. He wanted to go into little space, trying to very very hard to make himself little and cute and precious again, but he just couldn't.

Dallon opened the bathroom door, seeing Ryan on the couch, looking mildly upset. He sat down beside the boy, gently picking him up and sitting him down in his lap, "Little one, what's the matter?" Dallon asked him sweetly, gently kissing his cheek.

Ryan blushed softly, before pouting again, "It's stupid, nothing really," Ryan told him, laying his head down on Dallon's shoulder, trying to ignore his want to be little. It just felt impossible for him. He wanted to be small.

Dallon nodded, and rubbed Ryan's back, one hand moving to gently caress and pet over his head. "Are you sure it's nothing, sweetpea? Daddy can't help if he doesn't know what's wrong," Dallon said softly, gently holding him in his arms.

Ryan sighed, and sat up in his lap, rubbing his hands over his face with a frustrated thigh, "It's n-nothing, I just can't get little," Ryan told him, looking up at his daddy with a small pout.

Dallon nodded sweetly, kissing his forehead, "Oh, is that so? Daddy knows just how to make his little baby boy little again," Dallon told him, kissing both of his cheeks. Ryan looked up at him curiously as Dallon got up from the couch, holding onto him tightly. In big space, he didn't like being carried much, but he'd do anything to feel small again.

Dallon carried him to the bedroom, sitting him down on the bed. "Alright, little one, can you tell me what noise a puppy makes?" Dallon asked him, kneeling down in front of him and untying his shoes.

Ryan giggled softly, making a little bark noise, smiling at his daddy as he took his shoes off.

Dallon nodded and smiled up at the little boy, "Very good! You're such a good boy!" Dallon told him excitedly, getting up and starting to undress the little boy, "Now, can you tell me what sound a cow makes?" Dallon asked him, pulling his shirt off, and kissing his cheek.

Ryan nodded happily, "Mhmn! Moooo!" The almost tiny boy answered him, wiggling and kicking his legs as Dallon started pulling off his pants, trying to help, even if he was just making it a little harder.

Dallon gasped softly, shaking his head yes quickly, "Yeah! That's so right sweetheart!" Dallon told him, peppering his face with kisses as the Little giggled and wiggled around on the bed.

Ryan smiled widely, gently pushing his daddy away after he got so many kisses, "More?" Ryan asked him softly, wanting to make his daddy proud and happy like he had by answering his questions.

Dallon nodded sweetly, kissing the top of his head once more, "Of course, little one," Dallon went over to the dresser, humming to himself as he looked through it, "Can you spell 'baby' for me?" Dallon asked him, pulling out a little pajama romper and a pair of little boy boxers, and bringing it back to his little one.

Ryan nodded when Dallon looked back at him, laying back on the bed so Dallon could get him dressed easier. "B... A... B... Y..." Ryan told him, wiggling a little when Dallon pulled off his boxers, looking up at him with a happy smile.

"Mhmn, Good boy! You're so adorable," Dallon said sweetly, blowing a raspberry on his belly as he pulled his boxers up. Ryan gasped as wiggled on the bed, trying to push his face away from his belly. Dallon smiled and sat up, gently petting over Ryan's head, "Such a good boy for me," Dallon cooed to him softly, leaning over and kissing his nose before getting up and trying to put the pajamas on him.

Ryan wiggled as Dallon snapped the buckled between his legs, sitting up when he was done and making grabby hands for him, "Daddy, uppies!" Ryan asked him happily.

Dallon picked up the small boy, carrying him back to the dresser and getting him out a little pair of frilly socks, changing his socks too, "You look so adorable, little one," Dallon told him, gently sitting him down on the floor near all his stuffies, "Pick as many as you want out, and we'll go downstairs and cuddle for a little while." Dallon told him, seeing him load his arms up with almost all of his stuffies, leaving the extra big ones in their spot.

Dallon picked him and all of his stuffies up, carrying him back down into the living room, "Stay in here for a minute, daddy's going to get you a Sippy cup," Dallon told him sweetly, kissing his cheek as he left for the kitchen.

Ryan organized all of his stuffed animals, making a spot for him and Dallon on the other side, so he was comfy and safe. "Daddy!" Ryan yelled happily, wanting him and his attention back.

Dallon came back into the living room with a Sippy cup of milk, and a little piece of candy, "One last thing, baby, what sound does a plane make?" Dallon asked him, sitting down beside him, holding the candy.

Ryan giggled happily, trying his best to imitate the noise Dallon made when he fed Ryan when he was really little.

He looked up at Dallon excitedly, blushing when he gave him the candy, opening it quickly and taking a little bite out of it. Dallon smiled and turned on Ryan's cartoons, gently kissing his forehead. Ryan nuzzled closely against his chest, watching the cartoon, slowly taking bites from his candy.