Zoo Trip (R.R. x B.U. x D.W) pt. 2

Words- 1885

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Little- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "How Far I'll Go" by Auli'i Cravalho

It was nearly an hour later before Ryan started to wake up, he gently nuzzling into the couch, missing the warmth from his daddy from when he went to sleep. He sat up, his messy bed head sticking to his forehead slightly.

Dallon soon came from the kitchen and scooped the small boy up, "Hey, sweet pea, did you have a nice nap," He asked him softly, Brendon soon following behind him, with a small triangle of a sandwich in his hand, taking small bites from it.

Ryan nodded softly, sleepily laying his head back down on Dallon's shoulder, he reached down and took Brendon's hand too. Dallon walked them back into the kitchen, sitting Ryan at the island on the kitchen.

Brendon sat down beside him, continuing to eat off of his divided astronaut plate. He had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Cheetos, with Sprite in a Sippy cup. Dallon got out a little cup of Mac and cheese for Ryan and a ham and cheese sandwich.

The small boy ate his lunch, eventually moving closer to Brendon as Dallon packed a small backpack of snacks. "Little boys, you need to go get dressed soon, it's hot outside," Dallon told them softly, chuckling softly as Ryan ate one of Brendon's Cheetos, and gave him a spoonful of his Mac and cheese.

Brendon finished eating before Ryan, sliding out of his seat and taking his plate to the sink, and washing it a little. Ryan quickly ate the rest of his sandwich and Mac and cheese, taking it over to them and washing it too.

Brendon and Dallon smirked as they watched Ryan messily clean his plate. Dallon moved and picked him up, giving him to Brendon and patting their bottom, "Go get dressed, kiddos, daddy'll come and approve your outfits when he finishes the dishes." Dallon told them, the two boys quickly running off to get ready.

Brendon playfully picked Ryan up  and tossed him on the bed, "Ryro, you's gonna wear a pair of overalls, okie?" Brendon told him, watching him nod and get situated on his bed. Brendon got out Ryan's black pair of overalls that cut off at the knees and a cute little baby blue shirt. He gave them to Ryan, "Do You's need Daddy?" Brendon asked him softly, knowing he wasn't old enough to change Ryan himself

Ryan shook his head yes, crawling out of the bedroom, "Daddy! Needs daddy!" Ryan called out to him, gently smacking his hand in the ground so Dallon would come and get him.

Dallon eventually ran up the stairs, raising an eyebrow when he saw Ryan just sitting on the ground, "You need daddy?" Dallon asked him playfully, picking him up, gently kissing his cheek.

Ryan giggled softly, "Notta big boy, diaper?" Ryan asked him, gently pulling at his shirt as he spoke.

Dallon nodded softly, carrying Ryan into the little space room, laying him down on the bed and taking off his old diaper, and cleaning him up, before putting a pull up on the small boy, "Good boy, such a good boy for daddy," Dallon told him softly, gently kissing his belly as he pulled Ryan's shirt off, throwing the old diaper away and putting the shirt in the dirty clothes.

When they got back to the bedroom, Brendon was already dressed, wearing his favorite t-shirt and shorts. He was on the ground, pulling on his socks and shoes too.