Moving (P.S. x P.W.)

Words- 639

Daddy- Pete Wentz
Little- Patrick Stump
Song- "the broken hearts club" by gnash

Patrick whimpered softly as he sat in the chair on his back deck.
Last time for a while at least.

Patrick was moving, away from the house he'd lived in his entire life. His parents gave him the house when they moved to a house with fewer stairs, and fewer memories.

Pete said he was on his way, but honestly, nothing could replace the subtly growing void in his chest.
He'd never see the house like this again. He'd never live in the same room with the same dent in the door with the same creaking stairs.

He'd never again see his back yard the same way as it was. Whoever moved into it, they'd change it for sure. While Patrick wasn't the best homesteader, he tried to make it look nice and feel like home.

But that was hard when that meant memories of how it was would never be the same again.

Patrick sank down in the chair a little more, the cool breeze floating over him, and he was positive it felt more like December than June.

The back door opened and Pete looked just as gloomy as Patrick felt. They wouldn't be moving in together for another three months, and Patrick was moving farther away. That meant less visiting time. Less cuddly nights.

And most definitely more nights alone.

Pete came and sat in his normal spot beside his Submissive, gently petting his hair as he walked by.

Patrick looked up at him softly, before moving immediately over into his lap, "Can't we just forget about the new house and live here, daddy? It's big enough for us, and if we ever have kids, they'll like it here," Patrick asked him softly, even though he really loved the new house too, it was just worrisome for him to leave his birthplace.

Pete nodded softly, gently petting over Patrick's head, "Baby, you know why we're moving, it's just easier for both of us to get to work, and more room for plausible children, and more playroom for you," Pete told him softly, gently kissing his cheek.

Patrick nodded softly, laying his head down on Pete's chest, "Yeah, I kn-" Patrick started softly

"We could make a Koi pond for you, and a little playroom for your toys, I promise baby, you'll love it there," Pete told him softly, gently kissing Patrick's head.

Patrick nodded softly, "A Koi pond does sound really nice," Patrick said softly, gently nuzzling against him, the only thing unpacked in his house as of now was his bed. And to be quite honest, he hadn't slept in his bed for a week.

He'd slept at Pete's house every night, cuddling with his daddy, driving home the next morning when Pete went to work, and getting himself ready for work.

Pete smiled and pet over Patrick's head, softly kissing his head, "I know it will, baby boy, I promise, you'll have so much fun there too," Pete said softly, picking Patrick up and helping him straddle his lap.

Patrick giggled when Pete moved him, looking up at the male softly, "Hi, daddy," Patrick said softly, wiggling a little, before wrapping his arms around Pete's neck, happily blushing as he hugged him tightly.

Pete smiled and hugged the boy back, "Hey, baby boy," he said softly, hugging him for a minute more, before gently pulling him away. He put a finger under Patrick's chin, gently kissing his nose, "You're so precious, baby boy, daddy loves you so so very much, and I hope you know that," Pete told him softly, gently kissing his lips.

Patrick giggled again, smiling happily, no longer gloomy or sad, happy they were moving, excited to see what the future had in store for them.