An Unexpected Movie Night (P.S. x B.U.)

Words- 1630

Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Patrick Stump
Song- "Always" By Panic! At The Disco

Patrick sat at the window, watching the snow whip and fall outside. It was calling for a snowstorm over the next few days, and that was Patrick's greatest concern at the moment.

Brendon was two states away.
And his flight had been canceled.

Patrick wiped his eyes again, the tears still falling, but slower. He felt tired and weak, and now wasn't a good time for a nap, he needed to make sure his friends could make it down their road.

Brendon asked them to go check on Patrick since he was alone, and thank goodness Brendon had, Patrick wouldn't have.

He didn't want anyone but Brendon.
As much as his friends helped, and made him happy, nothing was like having Brendon by his side.

Eventually, he saw the silver car drive over the hill, letting out a small sigh. He watched the car closely, making sure it was parked before Patrick even dared blink.

Patrick quickly got off the floor and ran downstairs and to the front door, letting Tyler in.

Tyler smiled softly at the small boy, gently ruffling his hair, "Hey, 'Trick, you doing okay?" Tyler asked as he slid off his jacket.

Patrick nodded softly, "Mhmn, I made us brownies and they're all done! And so so good," Patrick told him softly, taking his hand and pulling him into the kitchen after he'd gotten his jacket and shoes off. Tyler smiled happily as he watched the small boy, he didn't mind watching Patrick while Brendon was away. Patrick was one of his good friends, and he'd do anything to make sure he felt safe and comfortable.

Tyler smiled happily and watched Patrick grab a knife and cut another piece out of the brownie pan. Tyler got a napkin out, and gave it to Patrick, letting him set two brownies on it. "They look really really good," Tyler told him softly, getting out two cups, and filling them up with milk.

It was a few hours of movie watching and happy giggles before Patrick got a call on his phone. He ran over to the side table and grabbed his phone, answering it immediately.

"Daddy!" Patrick giggled out, hearing Brendon's chuckle on the other end. Patrick happily jumped up and down as he spoke, looking at Tyler excitedly.

"Hey, babyboy, Daddy's found a new way home, but I won't be able to get on the flight until tomorrow, but I'll be home before bedtime tomorrow, I promise baby," Brendon told him, going to get a flight that just a little farther away from home, but it'd get him home quicker than waiting another day for his original flight.

Patrick gasped and giggled happily, he could make it another day, even if he wanted Brendon home right now, pouting and arguing with him wouldn't fix anything. "Really? You's gotta be home tomorrow then, I made brownies!" Patrick told him happily, more than happy to play with Tyler while he waited.

Tyler got up off the couch, "I'm going to get my bag, 'Trick, I'll be right back," Tyler told him softly, as he headed out the front door without his jacket.

Patrick nodded softly, before he missed Brendon. He missed him a lot.

"That's really good, baby, when I get home I'll cuddle you forever. We can watch whatev-"